“Must for New years!”

Nestlenook Estate & Resort Sleigh Rides
Ranked #4 of 18 things to do in Jackson
Type: Other
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Fantastic place! Fun skating, sleigh rides are fun. Walking around is so pretty, pit fires to warm up by. It's a fun place.

1  Thank Lynne L
There are newer reviews for Nestlenook Estate & Resort Sleigh Rides

Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

Ride an authentic horse-drawn sleigh around the grounds, but do NOT miss ice skating on the river! This Victorian village boasts a large, groomed skating area on the river complete with arched bridges, garland, Christmas lights, carillon style music, fire pits and hot chocolate. Skate passes and comfy rentals are a available day and night, as are souvenirs and kettle corn.
The grounds are mostly kempt, but the ice could've benefited from a Zamboni sweep the quiet Sunday AM we arrived.
Our friends also snowshoed the property while we skied Catamount the day before.

1  Thank japavlin
Reviewed 1 March 2014

I don't think my sons will ever forget their first time ice skating here in the winter at night. They kept saying that they felt like they were in a dream...there is a huge man-made pond that features beautiful, little bridges, decked out with twinkling white lights, spanning the ice. There is music box music playing and the horse drawn carriages navigate their way around the skating pond and stop on top of the bridges. There is also a little warming pavilion that features a firepit that is kept going all day and night so you can come in and warm up. If you bring your own skates, it's pretty reasonable (I suggest wearing helmets too). It is definitely a night time activity for the extra magical effect it will have on you!

Reviewed 4 February 2014

My wife and I absolutely loved the skating and sleigh ride although the grounds were snow covered they looked a little delapitated

Reviewed 26 January 2014

My husband and I have been visiting Nestlenook Farm for years. Each time we have such a wonderful time. They have the best sleigh rides with the most beautiful horses. We always enjoy ice skating on the pond but we really love just sitting by the roaring fire sipping some hot chocolate and relaxing. This year we went to leave and I was disappointed to find out I'd lost one of my favorite earrings, we searched and couldn't find it anywhere. I stopped by the office and left my name and a picture in case it turned up which I knew was highly unlikely. I just got home and Heather called to let me know one of the people who worked there found it in the snow by the ice pond. We always found the place to be absolultely magical and finding this needle in a haystack confirms it. Thank you to all the wonderful people at the farm. It's a beautiful place and we appreciate your hospitality.

2  Thank Mari2014a