“Nice Small Resort”

Wildcat Mountain
Ranked #3 of 18 things to do in Jackson
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Popular ski area in the northernmost reaches of New Hampshire.
Reviewed 21 May 2014

There is a nice charm here.

Extremely scenic and overlooking Mt Washington.

This was my last destination at the White Mountains and I quite enjoyed it.

There are newer reviews for Wildcat Mountain

Reviewed 11 April 2014

These guys do a great job grooming. Great ski area !! I have a midweek Attitash / Wildcat season pass and ski all the time. Both ski areas are bloody fantastic.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

The $9 deal was the icing on the cake to get me to leave home at 4:25am and drive 214 miles to enjoy the scenery and 16 runs between 8:50am and 1pm. The BLT in the lodge for $5 was enjoyed OUTSIDE on the deck. The morning temp of 27 eventually rose to 52 at the base, but the fresh snow was not sticky at all. Everyone was friendly and helpful, and there was no waiting for the lifts. Some really fun runs, and Annie's Alley was the run of the day. Then I headed to Attitash from 1:30 -4:15 for 10 more runs, FREE with the same ticket.

1  Thank 5inavan
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Went for the first day of spring. Snowy, wet, about 6' of "wet powder" on the slopes, slow hard going. I came back the next day, it was well groomed where I wanted to go. This is a great hill. I pulled in Thursday morning to an uncrowded parking lot. Same on Friday. Never a lift line. Fantastic skiing. I found that the north side of the hill offered some great uncrowded slopes.
There are fantastic ski and stay specials in the area. I took advantage on one at the Town and Country in Shelburne. If you are serious about skiing or boarding, this is the mountain for you.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

I took the day off and traveled up north to Wildcat. To my surprise the lot was empty. A first for me. The sun was shining, the lodge was quiet, the slopes were icy. I wish I was there before the warmer weekend weather came to glaze over the bumps. You know it is going to be a rough day when going up the lift and all you hear is the shatter of skis and boards. I hit the sides until the warmer temps softened the snow. I had a great time. I love skiiers who push the snow off to the sides. I fell in attempts to find some untouched powder and sunk over my knees. I pushed the pole in and it never stopped. They still have a ton of snow here. the view was incredible of Tucks. one day will hike it. The bar was not overly packed on this trip which made the après ski cocktail even better.