The inn is beautiful with very nicely decorated rooms. It is located in beautiful Jackson NH. The breakfast is served in a new dining room with lots of windows and a high ceiling. The food was excellent. You can walk down to the river behind the inn for quiet reflection. The innkeepers Susan and James are charming and knowledgeable. I strongly recommend a stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the White Mountains, just across the covered bridge in Jackson Village, you'll find RiverWood Inn - Jackson's newest old inn. With over 130 years of history, and after six months of renovations we are pleased to offer you a lodging experience of understated elegance. RiverWood is a Bed and Breakfast Inn located on over five acres of tended lawns, wild fields, and rolling woodlands. Shaded pathways lead to our private Wildcat River frontage, complete with a natural pebble beach, swimming hole and trout-filled riffles. Please come and stay with us, relax, and enjoy New England hospitality at its best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your RiverWood Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village House Hotel Jackson
- RiverWood Inn Jackson, NH - White Mountains