French press coffee, berries with homemade crime fraiche, hazelnut-currant waffles! And the innkeepers James and Susan are just as nice and as helpful as they can be. There's also a small but inviting pool, and access to a wonderful swimming hole on the Wild at River, which borders the back of the property.
This new inn can only get better
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the White Mountains, just across the covered bridge in Jackson Village, you'll find RiverWood Inn - Jackson's newest old inn. With over 130 years of history, and after six months of renovations we are pleased to offer you a lodging experience of understated elegance. RiverWood is a Bed and Breakfast Inn located on over five acres of tended lawns, wild fields, and rolling woodlands. Shaded pathways lead to our private Wildcat River frontage, complete with a natural pebble beach, swimming hole and trout-filled riffles. Please come and stay with us, relax, and enjoy New England hospitality at its best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your RiverWood Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village House Hotel Jackson
- RiverWood Inn Jackson, NH - White Mountains