The greatest disappointment we suffered at RiverWood Inn was the fact that we couldn't stay longer! James and Susan were the consummate hosts, making us feel welcome from the time we walked in the door. Their inn has been beautifully furnished and decorated, and it was immaculately clean. The recently renovated dining area is wonderful, and breakfast, each day, was a treat. The location is perfect, a few steps away from Jackson's groomed, cross-country ski system of trails, and we walked to dinner, each night we were there.
Susan and James have managed to make RiverWood a home away from home. We've been spoiled, and our plans include returning for more of the same!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the White Mountains, just across the covered bridge in Jackson Village, you'll find RiverWood Inn - Jackson's newest old inn. With over 130 years of history, and after six months of renovations we are pleased to offer you a lodging experience of understated elegance. RiverWood is a Bed and Breakfast Inn located on over five acres of tended lawns, wild fields, and rolling woodlands. Shaded pathways lead to our private Wildcat River frontage, complete with a natural pebble beach, swimming hole and trout-filled riffles. Please come and stay with us, relax, and enjoy New England hospitality at its best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your RiverWood Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village House Hotel Jackson
- RiverWood Inn Jackson, NH - White Mountains