My wife and I wanted to get away for an extended stay in the White Mountains. I , without real knowledge, booked a stay in a Bed and Breakfast sight unseen utilizing only what was presented on Web Sites. We travelled 10 hours and when we arrived at the Original booking we were extremely disappointed with the accommodations. We notified the Owner that we would not be staying there. After a harrowing attempt to find another location we visited Hotels, B&B's and any other area where we felt that they could accommodate us for 6 nights. We eventually, out of desperation, booked at the Wentworth for one night. We were at a loss in knowing that we were going to be searching again in the morning. After viewing additional sites The RiverWood Inn was suggested. (As it turns out even the locals know of this GEM) WOW what a blessing. From the moment that we met James and Susan we felt welcome. The Inn is beautiful, the rooms are beautiful, the breakfast was exceptional. James and Susan were warm and friendly not only with us but with each of their guests as my wife and I observed their interaction. I would recommend The RiverWood Inn to anyone who has taste and expects the very best in what a B&B should be. In all of my travels I would truly rate The RiverWood as a 5 Star win for anyone looking for a beautiful , clean, friendly Bed and Breakfast. Well done and keep up the great work!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the White Mountains, just across the covered bridge in Jackson Village, you'll find RiverWood Inn - Jackson's newest old inn. With over 130 years of history, and after six months of renovations we are pleased to offer you a lodging experience of understated elegance. RiverWood is a Bed and Breakfast Inn located on over five acres of tended lawns, wild fields, and rolling woodlands. Shaded pathways lead to our private Wildcat River frontage, complete with a natural pebble beach, swimming hole and trout-filled riffles. Please come and stay with us, relax, and enjoy New England hospitality at its best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers and Expedia so you can book your RiverWood Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village House Hotel Jackson
- RiverWood Inn Jackson, NH - White Mountains