We've been to this Inn in the summer and winter. We've used the Inn as a base for biking and hiking in the summer and for cross country skiing in the winter. Great location, very hospitable staff, and full breakfast. The inn does many little things that make your stay very comfortable, whether it's the cookies in the afternoon (evening, too, if they last), range of teas and coffees available all day, the chocolates in the room, or allowing a late check-out if the room is not needed. The hot tub is also a bonus after a long day of biking or skiing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the quaint town of Jackson, the Inn at Ellis River offers elegant, country lodging for you in the NH White Mountains. Whether celebrating a special occasion or looking for the perfect vacation getaway, our Inn offers ideal accommodations. We offer standard rooms and suites, most with fireplaces, many with Jacuzzis and balconies, some with direct views of the Ellis River. Each room has a view of the pool or the picturesque mountains near the inn. Enjoy the nearby waterfalls, trout streams and hiking trails to Mt. Washington. In the winter enjoy many cross country and alpine ski opportunities in the immediate and nearby ski locations. Voted "Best Bed & Breakfast" in The Conway Daily Sun's "100 Best of 2017 Mount Washington Valley". Reserve today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Inn at Ellis River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Ellis River Hotel Jackson
- Inn At Ellis River Jackson, NH - White Mountains