“Lovely Inn”

Ranked #4 of 11 Jackson B&B and Inns
florida
“Lovely Inn”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Very nice grounds with a nice setting overlooking the small town. Comfortable and affordable room on the third floor. Breakfast was really the topper of it all. Breakfast is served by a friendly and very efficient young lady in a sunny porch room with at least five different choices. My husband had a yummy fresh omelet and I had apple/walnut pancakes. Bacon, sausage, fruit, yogurt, etc. is also available. Although we had but a few questions the desk was friendly and willing to answer questions. By the way, don't miss Jackson Falls. We walked there up a rather steep hill but later realized that we could have driven and made life easier. But the walk was pleasant enough. The falls are really nice and such a surprise that they are right in town. We enjoyed dinner at the Redfox and I am writng a separate review there. Have fun!

Room Tip: Saved some money by going to the third floor. Not a bad staircase and very quiet up there. Room wi...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank nodan7

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (110)
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Just got back from a 2 night stay at the Inn at Jackson. This place was perfect. Quaint New England style charm and décor. We were in the smallest room at the inn and it was still ample space. The bed was very comfy and everything was fresh and clean. Chris the Innkeeper is a very hard worker and aims for customer satisfaction. Upon checking in, she gave us a brief tour of the premise…breakfast room, communal lounge, kitchen/bar, hot tub and our room. More people should take pride like her in their work. Chris’ mom was also in town and was helping serve breakfast and tend to the inn. She was equally pleasant and eager to please the guests. My girlfriend and I loved the village of Jackson and spent the better part of the day at the falls, which was a 10 minute walk. Like other reviewers have said, the breakfasts were fantastic. If you are looking for a relaxing get away ion the Conway/Jackson areas, look no further than the Inn at Jackson…..we cannot wait for the next weekend we get to go there! Thank you Chris and staff for a wonderful weekend….and for the hostas 

1 Thank David V
Cannock, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I have never before written a review on trip advisor, but our stay at the Inn at Jackson was so sensational I felt compelled to share our experience. I stayed here for one night with my husband during a road trip of New England, where we travelled through Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont and Massachusetts. The only bad thing I can say about our stay is that we did not have more than one night! As we arrived at the Inn the housekeeper Chris came quickly to greet us and gave us a short tour around the place, including showing us the communal living area, hot tub and kitchen area where there were available snacks and water 24/7. Our room was amazing (we had room number 5) - large, comfortable and clean with a huge king size bed and a log fire (fire logs and a lighter were provided should we have wished to light a fire) and we had a very peaceful night's sleep. The Inn was perfectly placed for a walk around the village loop (a mile walk through the village which takes you through the covered bridge and around Jackson falls). Jackson itself was a lovely quaint village with a number of shops and restaurants, and the scenery was stunning with beautiful views of the mountains. The village was also close in proximity to surrounding villages and would be a great place to explore the White Mountain National Park. We finished our night by relaxing in the large communal living area, where Chris lit us a fire and we met some of the other guests staying there that night. Breakfast was phenomenal with a number of delicious options to choose from. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending this B&B to anyone! Thank you to Chris and the rest of the staff for making our stay in Jackson so memorable.

3 Thank Natasha C
New York
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We stayed at several B&B's on a trip along the Maine coastline and into New Hampshire. Excellent snacks and beverages were available 24/7. Extensive comfortable common area's are available for guest use. Our room "Whipple" was somewhat dated but was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was wonderful. The location is conveniently located within walking distance of food, & sightseeing.

Room Tip: Some rooms have more antiques. Excellent choices depending on taste & budget.
2 Thank Terryndan
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 12 June 2014

It is not often I have customer service so good that i need to sing praises to the internet, but the inn at Jackson is certainly worthy.This is a very well kept inn. The building alone was enough to take your breath away. After a relaxing dip in a jacuzzi next to a beatiful country view, I was able to sleep in a beautifully crafted bed in a room to suit it. There I was able to get a wonderful nights sleep in perfect comfort and silence. When I awoke I was treated to a hearty breakfast which I had many options to choose from.How ever the icing of the cake was hospitality of the inn keeper Christina. Any way she could improve my famillie's experience she would. Her attention to the smallest details made my experience a pleasant and memorable one.

Room Tip: Take a dip in the hot tub, It is very clean. Any room you choose will be well worth the money.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Bristol, Rhode Island
Reviewed 12 June 2014

My husband and I celebrated our 14 year anniversary at the Inn at Jackson recently. It was a very long overdue vacation for both of us and we couldn't have picked a better more relaxing place to stay. The rooms are so cozy and immaculate and the complimentary country breakfast is amazing. We haven't felt that peaceful in a very long time. I wish I could have bottled up the fresh clean air and taken it home with us. Thank you to the wonderful staff for making it a home away from home.

2 Thank Karen B
Nashua, New Hampshire
Reviewed 2 June 2014

My wife and I have been visiting the Mt. Washington Valley for over 30 years. We especially like staying in Jackson Village. This past Memorial Day weekend, we stayed at the Inn at Jackson. We'd never stayed their before and had only seen the inn from the village road. We didn't realize the size (15+ rooms), or the interesting history of the inn -- previously owned by the Baldwin family, of Baldwin Piano fame. The Inn was very neat, clean, and beautifully decorated. The staff was very friendly and accommodating, and we truly enjoyed our stay. I should also mention that the breakfasts were incredible.
We feel like we've found a diamond in the rough, and certainly plan to stay at the Inn at Jackson for our future visits to the MWV.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family