My boyfriend and I just came back from Jackson, NH after spending a few days in the White Mountains. We stayed at the Thorn Hill Inn and could not be more delighted with the lovely inn, the courteous staff, and the terrific service we experienced at the inn! Our suite, the Mt Washington was spacious and had incredible views of the mountains surrounding us. We enjoyed a delicious dinner and breakfasts at the inn which were yummy! My favorite from breakfast was the homemade muffins! One afternoon, we sat by the grand fireplace (one of many) in the lounge and enjoyed a bottle of wine without pushy servers bothering us. The only reason I gave the inn a 4 instead of a 5 was the matteress for the bed was somewhat hard. I prefer a softer mattress to sleep on so by the end of the trip, my back was somewhat achy. Having said that, we are planning to come back in the summer time and see what Jackson and the White Mountains have to offer and we will be staying at this delightful inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "The Perfect Couples Retreat" Discover an award-winning New Hampshire spa resort in the majestic White Mountains. Our elegant AAA 4 Diamond Jackson, NH lodging offers elegant rooms, world-class dining and a luxury day spa. When you are looking for Jackson, NH hotels or a North Conway B&B, the Inn at Thorn Hill will exceed your expectations. Named by the Washington Post as "One of the Ten Most Romantic Inns in North America! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your The Inn at Thorn Hill & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Thorn Hill Hotel Jackson
- The Inn At Thorn Hill And Spa
- The Inn At Thorn Hill & Spa Jackson, NH - White Mountains