Eagle Mountain House Hotel sits alone in a very rural setting with beautiful views. It's an old building & some of the interior is a bit dated. We stayed for 2 nights & enjoyed the quirky, rustic ambiance. When we checked in we were allocated a very poor room, with no wardrobe, nowhere to hang any clothes & no room for suitcases! In spite of the hotel being in such a lovely setting, the room had views directly into another section of the hotel.We rejected the room & were then given a very pleasant one with adequate space & lovely views. Food in the restaurant was good, although breakfast a bit chaotic, not enough staff on duty for peak breakfast times.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting peace & quiet with access to a small golf course.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional New England lodging in the heart of the White Mountains since 1879. This Historic Hotel of America, listed on the National Trust for Historic Preservation, was restored as a historic country inn in 1986. Family friendly and uncrowded. An all-season destination surrounded by the nearly 800,000 acre White Mountain National Forest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Eagle Mountain House & Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eagle Mountain House & Golf Club Hotel Jackson
- Eagle Mountain House And Golf Club
- Eagle Mountain Hotel
- Eagle Mountain Resort
- Eagle Mountain Jackson
- Eagle Mountain House & Golf Club Jackson, NH - White Mountains