My family went to the Wentworth the weekend before Christmas and rented the 4 unit Amster. Each room had its own sitting area w/ gas fireplace and lg bedroom w/ lg dressing area and bath. There is also a charming wood fireplaced shared living room where we gathered and played games. We had breakfast and dinner inc in our pkg. Dining room is several rooms in the main inn. Food was very good; service was excellent. All staff at Inn was friendly and helpful. Every room was beautifully decorated for Christmas adding to the charm of the inn. Unfortunately, it rained all weekend so we didn't participate in any cross country skiing or ice skating. (In the summer, there is a golf course on property.) Would highly recommend the Wentworth!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the majestic White Mountains of Jackson, New Hampshire, The Wentworth is a charming, 50-room inn within close proximity to cross country skiing, a stunning golf course and an abundance of year-round, outdoor activities. Surrounded by the beauty of nature, this picturesque inn in Jackson, NH, enjoys a unique position among New Hampshire hotels. Our idyllic setting provides a temporary escape from life’s everyday stresses and allows guests the freedom to reconnect, rediscover, and recharge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Wentworth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wentworth Hotel Jackson
- The Wentworth Jackson, NH - White Mountains