My husband and I recently spent a weekend at the Wentworth. We had booked a hot tub room in the Fairlawn building for the previous weekend, but due to a family illness we were unable to make it. The booking agent was very kind upon learning of our situation and gave us a gift certificate for the first night and did not charge our card for the second night. I thought this was very nice of them since I did not give them the notice stated in their terms. They could have just charged us for the first night but they didn't. We could not get a hot tub room the next weekend but we did stay in the Amster building. The room was beautiful and did have a hot tub in the courtyard. We never saw any of the other guests so we had the hot tub and sauna all to ourselves. The rooms in the Amster building are "older" than the Fairlawn, but the are very large and very comfortable. Lots of charm and character. We booked the breakfast & dinner package. Both nights we enjoyed a four course dinner. All of our meals, breakfast and dinner were wonderful. The only "miss" was the crème brulee my husband had at dinner the second night, but that was minor. All of the employees we encountered were great, even the handy man who always made a point to talk to us whenever we ran into him. We will definitely go back to the Wentworth and will recommend it to our friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the majestic White Mountains of Jackson, New Hampshire, The Wentworth is a charming, 50-room inn within close proximity to cross country skiing, a stunning golf course and an abundance of year-round, outdoor activities. Surrounded by the beauty of nature, this picturesque inn in Jackson, NH, enjoys a unique position among New Hampshire hotels. Our idyllic setting provides a temporary escape from life’s everyday stresses and allows guests the freedom to reconnect, rediscover, and recharge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your The Wentworth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wentworth Hotel Jackson
- The Wentworth Jackson, NH - White Mountains