Large traditional hotel located very close to Jackson Falls (don't miss them as they are fantastic). Parking opposite either within the hotel or alongside the road. We stayed here one night during our tour of New England and our travel agent booked the hotel for us. At the time of our visit, the local Prom was taking place at the hotel, so it was very busy with lots of teenagers dressed up in their best togs. The were allocated a huge room on the first floor over looking the road. I understand that this is the standard room size. It was clean and well decorated. The receptionist and the bar man were very friendly and efficient. We ate at the hotel, due to the lack of other options and we found the food to be very good.
Jackson and The Wentworth are a great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the majestic White Mountains of Jackson, New Hampshire, The Wentworth is a charming, 50-room inn within close proximity to cross country skiing, a stunning golf course and an abundance of year-round, outdoor activities. Surrounded by the beauty of nature, this picturesque inn in Jackson, NH, enjoys a unique position among New Hampshire hotels. Our idyllic setting provides a temporary escape from life’s everyday stresses and allows guests the freedom to reconnect, rediscover, and recharge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your The Wentworth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wentworth Hotel Jackson
- The Wentworth Jackson, NH - White Mountains