“Amazing Inn”
Review of The Wentworth

The Wentworth
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Jackson
Reviewed 7 December 2010

We had never taken a trip to NH, and figured it was the perfect time of year to do so. We booked 2 nights at The Wentworth Inn; which included breakfast for both mornings (which were very yummy!) and the Jingle Bell Chocolate Tour (which was a blast!). The Inn was beautiful...with the hardwood floors and fireplaces! We had reserved a room with the outdoor jacuzzi...one word...amazing! It even had speakers, so we could listen to our Christmas music while 'bubbling' away in the tub! It was such a relaxing getaway! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who just wants to getaway and needs some R&R.

There are newer reviews for The Wentworth

Reviewed 6 December 2010

The Wentworth Inn is Jackson's best-kept secret. We stayed at a different inn in Jackson the same time last year that has received many national/international accolades, and The Wentworth amazed us many times throughout our stay at how far superior our experience was to last year's, from service to food to accommodations, while being so reasonably priced. We have been coming to Jackson every winter for 12 years, and left yesterday with a new tradition - staying at The Wentworth. We had a wonderful time, and will return again and again without a doubt - I literally just finished telling a friend in CT looking for a romantic getway this winter that she could not go wrong with The Wentworth. I'm sure I will have the same conversation with many others. Thank you, thank you for exceeding our expectations at every turn!

Reviewed 6 December 2010

We have stayed here before an will definitely stay again. The atmosphere in wonderful. We got a 4 course dinner and a full breakfast included in our stay. The food is remarkable. The owners of the Inn make you feel right at home. A wonderful place to visit with a spouse and friends. The entire staff are pleasant. Can't wait to go back (it will definitely be soon).

Reviewed 5 December 2010

My husband and I try to get to the Wentworth a couple of times a year. We always enjoy!!! The dining experience and the service is second to none! Jackson village is so quaint and picturesque, you'll love it. The rooms vary in price and luxury. We always stay in the main inn.These rooms are very economical. They haven't been completely renovated like the others but I feel it just adds to the Inn's charm! If you are looking for a relaxing getaway to re-connect with that special someone I highly recommend the Wentworth. The whole experience is extremely romantic.

Reviewed 23 November 2010

From the spacious room fitted with comfortable, tasteful furnishings to the hot tub on the porch outside we were extremely pleased with all of our accomodations at the Wentworth. A comfortable mattress with a down duvet helped to make for a good night's sleep after walking around the lovely village and beautiful waterfall across the street from the inn. The food in the restaurant was delicious and all the staff we met were delightful. It was easy to see why this establishment has been running successfully for twenty years and I hope they have another twenty to come because we want to return!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 November 2010

I have stayed at The Wentworth yearly (sometimes twice) for the past 5 years. The accomodations are spotless and up to date. When I go with my husband the suites are great. The food has always been wonderful, this year the new menu was delicious. I tried duck confit for the first time and loved it. The service was excellent as always. You truly feel special when you go to The Wentworth. I am looking foward to our next stay.

Reviewed 8 November 2010

A few months ago I went here for a business conference. Everything was excellent. So, I booked this visit for a surprise birthday getaway. We could not have asked for anything better. Boy, was she suprised and excited. The room, the staff, the ambiance and the food. This was an elegant romantic getaway at a great price.I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants to visit the White Mountains. I will definitely go back.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jackson
The Inn at Thorn Hill & Spa
Lodge at Jackson Village
Comfort Inn & Suites North Conway
Hampton Inn & Suites North Conway
Omni Mount Washington Resort
Omni Mount Washington Resort
#1 of 2 in Bretton Woods
Eagle Mountain House & Golf Club

Been to The Wentworth? Share your experiences!