“Christmas in July”

Stoughton, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Christmas in July”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

Santa's village is a great place to take you kids in the summer. Why not celebrate xmas in July. It has fun rides and lots for the whole family to do. They also have a great water park.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Maria I

Ellsworth, Maine
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Fun, but tired.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

My Mother, my 2 yo son and myself visited Santa's Village while vacationing in NH recently. While the idea is fantastic and the look of awe in my son's eyes made the trip worth it, I will doubtfully come here again. The general appearance of the park is slightly dull. Many areas need a fresh coat of paint. The younger staff need a serious lesson in customer service. Many of them seemed bored and unhappy which totally rubbed off on me. In Frosty's Ice Cream the girl behind the counter in front of the ice cream case was flipping her long hair up over her head repeatedly. My mom asked her to stop as it was poor food handling and the kid said - "I work cash, it doesn't matter" and then continued to glare at my Mother the rest of our visit. 3 other kids were on break and were rough housing and using foul language with the staff on duty. Had I not already told my son he could have an ice cream, I would have walked out. Disgusted. In 2 of the souvenir shops the staff again were bored and unhappy looking - so disappointing. When asked a question a girl replied "I don't know" and just walked to the other side of the room?!?!

Bottom line - next year we will spend 2 days in Storyland and skip Santa's Village. I can stay at home and be treated poorly and not have it cost a fortune!

Visited May 2014
3 Thank Charity C
JimAtSantasVillage, Manager at Santa's Village, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
Thank you for including Santa's Village in your recent visit to New Hampshire. As we learned by reading reviews of multiple businesses from this trip, you observed both good and not-as-good facility cleanliness, upkeep, and service in a three-generations, four-nights, five-days journey. It appears we had a chance to make that fifth day a highlight, in between a rather restless fourth night on the road and four-hour drive home, and came up short in regard to service from some of our younger helpers. The interactions you described are not at all what we expect from any of our staff, and are far from what our crew normally delivers; our goal is to spread the JOY of the Christmas spirit to all of our guests, and it appears we succeeded with just the youngest of your party on this visit. We'll continue to work with our younger helpers to train them to deliver superior service, and we hope you'll make another visit to Santa's Village to share the JOY in the future.
Jacksonville, Alabama
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Our Family Trip to Santa's Village”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

We had a lot of fun. Christmas carols playing, rides for the kids, and the shows. Not to mention, decorate your own cookie, eating donuts, ice cream, the candy shop, and all the things that give kids good holiday memories.

The nativity and church are gorgeous and the kids get to meet Santa.

A good place to take the kids.

Visited June 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A family tradition”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

What's better than keeping Christmas in your heart all year round? Reliving the month of December during the summer. Set in picturesque Jefferson, NH, Santa's Village is a fun, family-friendly venue full of mild to mid-level wild rides, nostalgic shows and a winter wonderland. It's clean, the staff is friendly, it is easy to walk around...big enough to enjoy a full day there, yet small enough to ride each ride a couple times. The water park addition is certainly welcome on a hot day and the classics from "elf school" to a visit with Santa are something we look forward to year after year!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank kellie4561
CT
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“LOVE Santa's Village!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

The park is perfect for my girls Ages 5 and 9, park is very clean, lots of restrooms including family restrooms, employees are friendly and very helpful. We wish we could go more!

Visited May 2014