“Great Service for an Applebee's”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #49 of 108 Restaurants in Keene
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Have to say our local Applebee's is probably the worst one in the chain. Uncaring staff - Dirty - Poor Food Quality. While visiting Keene - We tried this one. It puts our local one to shame. Great - I mean Great Service - Food and attention. Resorted out faith in the chain

Reviewed 13 June 2018

We've eaten at this Applebees many times with satisfactory service and food.This time was very disappointing.Once seated the hostess proceeded to instruct me on using the table computer ...........I'd been traveling all day and was exhausted...I immediately told her ....I'm not doing that...she walked away and a verynice waitress took our order after I said I came in here for a mea l not a computer lesson.My steak was tasteless, the coleslaw nothing more than cabbage and mayo, no taste at all.The mashed potatoes were o.k.My husbands fish and chips were not good at all.Very few chips and and the fish was all batterd coating and not much fish.My husband asked for water with lemon, was told we don't have enough lemon, we can only use it for bar drinks..there is a grocery store across the street.....go get some for your customers requests...I know we'll be dining elsewhere next time we are in Keene.

Reviewed 23 May 2018

we are always happy with our meal at Applebees. It's consistent and the service is always good. The pictures in the menu are exactly what the meal looks like when delivered to your table.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

I haven't been to an Applebee's in about three years. I had the Caesar salad to start which was fresh but bland, I won't be ordering it again. I then had the 8 ounce steak with the onion topping. The steak was fresh and cooked medium rare as I had ordered but just good to borderline very good for taste, it was on the bland side and it is the main reason that I am only giving four stars for the food; if the steak had been better tasting I would give the joint five stars. I had two baked potatoes as the side dishes, both of which we took home with us. My wife had the bourbon chicken and shrimp which were excellent.

N.B. I asked for bread and butter with the Caesar salad and got two small rolls, billed as 'Garlic Bread' for 1.99. I won't be ordering bread with my appetizer again, they were tasty but way overpriced. Similarly, note that the onion topping for the steak adds 1.49 to the price. The total for the two of us including two sodas and one cuppa Joe was 48.74.

The service was prompt, attentive and professional. This is a bustling, somewhat noisy restaurant, not bad at all but it is not quiet. All in all a very good meal, we will be back.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Love the food and atmosphere... makes for a fun night out! Friendly service and staff... floor plan is accommodating... stop by and see for yourself.

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!