We spent the day hiking Mt. Monadnock and needed to spend one night before heading home. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. This is a good choice if you are in the area. I also highly recommend eating at Jim Eddies.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand new guest rooms in 2011! There are many reasons why the Holiday Inn Express Keene, NH is the favorite place for business travelers and vacationers in Keene, NH. Area businesses include National Grange Mutual, C&S Wholesale Grocers, Smith Medical, Markem, Timken, Corning Net Optix, Liberty Mutual, and Dartmouth-Hitchcock Clinic. We are located close to Keene State College, Antioch New England Graduate School, and Franklin Pierce College.Area attractions include the annual Pumpkin Festival, Mt. Monadnock, covered bridges, Colonial Theatre, Colony Mill Marketplace, and many award-winning local restaurants. Activities include skiing and tubing at Granite Gorge, hiking, biking, golfing and shopping. The Holiday Inn Express Keene, NH features 80 spacious guest rooms with everything you desire in your travel accommodations, from pet-friendly rooms to free WIFI. From the moment you enter, friendly and knowledgeable staff will remind you why you chose to Stay Smart. So whether you are in town for business or pleasure, the Holiday Inn Express Keene, NH is the place to be. We are Keene's finest hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, IHG, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Keene reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Keene Hotel Keene
- Holiday Inn Keene
- Keene Holiday Inn Express