“Overrated in my opinion”

O'Steaks and Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
O'Steaks and Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 86 Restaurants in Laconia
Price range: US$0 - US$40
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Main St & Union Ave
Description: We welcome you to experience sophisticated dining overlooking Lake Opechee. Enjoy hand cut steaks and the freshest seafood complemented by a new world of wine and martinis. We are loacated in the Lake Opechee Inn and Spa.
Reviewed 8 June 2014

The prices are quite high, service is very slow, food is OK, and prices are high. It has quite a following, and tourists love it. We have been less than enthralled with the place. The worst was waiting for over an hour standing in a tiny bar for a table when there was a beautiful patio outside, complete with propane heaters, that was not being utilized.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Linda our server was awesome. Friendly, attentive but not bothersome. Meal timing was excellent, unrushed appetizer, salad, main course and dessert. all excellent. Definitely will be back!

1  Thank Colleen J
Reviewed 21 May 2014

The restaurant is very nice. The food, however, was just average. We did not try the mac and cheese, as we didn't go to a steak and seafood restaurant for mac and cheese. I had the roasted chicken and baked potato. It was ok. I did not care for the sauce on the chicken though. I started with a chicken tomato soup that was fantastic. My husband ordered swordfish and rice pilaf. He said the swordfish was good, but the rice was cold and not cooked all the way. They put the tap water in fancy chilled bottles and leave it at the table, and put your bread in a paper bag. I thought this to be odd. I felt like we could get the same meals at a 99 restaurant and it would have been cheaper. We won't eat here again.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

I was traveling for business and on my own, but was treated well at O's. The service was impeccable and the food divine. I had the Sea Bass which was cooked to perfection.
Unfortunately, the next time I was in Laconia, this time with my family, we were there on a day that the restaurant had closed early, so we weren't able to go. We will certainly try again the next time we are down in Laconia!

Reviewed 6 May 2014

One of the few true fine dining establishments in the Lakes Region. The quality of the food is always good. The prices can be a bit steep for some people but I find the quality is worth the money. Only complaint is the atmosphere is always very noisy. Not the place for a quit dinner