O'Steaks and Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
O'Steaks and Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 86 Restaurants in Laconia
Price range: US$0 - US$40
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Main St & Union Ave
Description: We welcome you to experience sophisticated dining overlooking Lake Opechee. Enjoy hand cut steaks and the freshest seafood complemented by a new world of wine and martinis. We are loacated in the Lake Opechee Inn and Spa.
Reviewed 21 June 2014

The only reason I am giving this restaurant 3 stars instead of 5 is because of the prices. The food is good, but not THAT good. I compare all my steaks to the Wells Steak House in Wells Beach Maine. Compared to them they are only a 3 star restaurant and O's prices are higher.
The filet was good tasting though a tad over cooked. The potato and salad were also very good. The atmosphere is nice and cozy. The lake is right outside your window.
If you are in the area and you want a decent meal, give them a try. They also have a bar.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

We attended a private buffet lunch. The food and service was excellent. Loved the lobster rolls. Outside table patio area was very clean with a great view. We were not rushed during our meal. The staff was very friendly and attentive.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

The prices are quite high, service is very slow, food is OK, and prices are high. It has quite a following, and tourists love it. We have been less than enthralled with the place. The worst was waiting for over an hour standing in a tiny bar for a table when there was a beautiful patio outside, complete with propane heaters, that was not being utilized.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Linda our server was awesome. Friendly, attentive but not bothersome. Meal timing was excellent, unrushed appetizer, salad, main course and dessert. all excellent. Definitely will be back!

1  Thank Colleen J
Reviewed 21 May 2014

The restaurant is very nice. The food, however, was just average. We did not try the mac and cheese, as we didn't go to a steak and seafood restaurant for mac and cheese. I had the roasted chicken and baked potato. It was ok. I did not care for the sauce on the chicken though. I started with a chicken tomato soup that was fantastic. My husband ordered swordfish and rice pilaf. He said the swordfish was good, but the rice was cold and not cooked all the way. They put the tap water in fancy chilled bottles and leave it at the table, and put your bread in a paper bag. I thought this to be odd. I felt like we could get the same meals at a 99 restaurant and it would have been cheaper. We won't eat here again.

Been to O'Steaks and Seafood? Share your experiences!