“Great food and nice restaurant.”

O'Steaks and Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
O'Steaks and Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 86 Restaurants in Laconia
Price range: US$0 - US$40
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Main St & Union Ave
Description: We welcome you to experience sophisticated dining overlooking Lake Opechee. Enjoy hand cut steaks and the freshest seafood complemented by a new world of wine and martinis. We are loacated in the Lake Opechee Inn and Spa.
Reviewed 29 July 2014

The food and service was good. I had the Chicken and Wild Mushroom Risotto. The bread comes in a paper bag which was weird to me but that way it stayed warm.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

The dinner here was good. We have a family of 6 and a couple of finicky eaters. The menu was nice and the food was good. The location was great. We sat out on the porch overlooking the water. The only negative was that the white wine we selected was served warm! It was not chilled at all. Our waiter said that was how all of the wine was served - even the white. We have never had white wine served warm and ended up sending it back and getting a bottle of red wine. I have never been to a restaurant that served it's white wine unchilled. If that is truly the policy of the restaurant, I believe they need to reconsider that. If the waiter didn't know any better, than I would say he needed to be better trained . Other than that, it was a nice dinner.

1  Thank jodil224
Reviewed 17 July 2014

You can fill up on appetizers or try the famous Surf & Turf Mac n Cheese - OMG dinner. Drinks at the bar also amazing!

1  Thank angieskinner5
Reviewed 21 June 2014

The only reason I am giving this restaurant 3 stars instead of 5 is because of the prices. The food is good, but not THAT good. I compare all my steaks to the Wells Steak House in Wells Beach Maine. Compared to them they are only a 3 star restaurant and O's prices are higher.
The filet was good tasting though a tad over cooked. The potato and salad were also very good. The atmosphere is nice and cozy. The lake is right outside your window.
If you are in the area and you want a decent meal, give them a try. They also have a bar.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

We attended a private buffet lunch. The food and service was excellent. Loved the lobster rolls. Outside table patio area was very clean with a great view. We were not rushed during our meal. The staff was very friendly and attentive.

Been to O'Steaks and Seafood? Share your experiences!