“I can't get enough”

Price range: US$5 - US$41
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Tavern 27 is an Americana Farm to Table Tapas Restaurant and Piano Bar in Laconia NH that features all-natural, local and organic Deliciousness!! The restaurant is location on 20 acres in a 231 year old house. We maintain our own organic garden and feature many local New Hampshire and New England products on our menu. Our seasonal menu has something to please every palate, everything from steamed vegetables to grilled all natural tenderloin to crispy fried haddock from our dedicated gluten free fryer. We have an extensive Gluten Free and Vegetarian/Vegan menu, a beautiful wine list featuring very unique sustainable/biodynamic selections; our beer list includes mostly New England brews, we have a seasonal drink menu, and specials everyday. Tavern 27 is a MUST stop on your visit to the Lakes Region of NH.
Reviewed 13 March 2014 via mobile

I truly love this place. Everytime I am up there I HAVE to go to tavern. The tapas are delicious and they accommodate to any size crowd. The chips they serve once you are seated are so good and the dip is actually something I have been trying to make on my own since I first went here. I love the white bean dip the chips comes with! They have a pumpkin one during winter which is good, but the original is the best! My all time favorite is the crab cakes. They are little balls and have a skewer in the top of them and are drizzled with this mustard seed sauce- heaven. We have probably tried just about everything on the menu because we go a lot. The T-27 sauce is spicy and delicious on shrimp (cloud 9 shrimp) or chicken skewers. We also like the tavern French fries, which is a mix of sweet potato and regular potatoes with a regular ketchup and a chipotle ketchup. The chipotle is very good! The how sweet it is pizza sounds weird but once you eat it you'll thank me for telling you that it is worth trying!! This is a place you can't go wrong! Their cosmos are my go-to drink...always done right!

Reviewed 6 March 2014

The title says it all as far as I am concerned. I have tried this tavern three times and each time was more disappointed than the last. Food was awful, but the people are nice.

1  Thank traveller226
Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

Absolutely love the tapas style service where everyone in our party shared small bites. They have implemented this well. Cozy atmosphere with very friendly waitstaff. A nice wine selection and some rather interesting cocktail offerings. Great for couples, friends, and romance. We will be back again soon!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

This is our favorite restaurant . . . period. We eat at Tav 27 at least once or twice a month. The tapas are out of this world - delicious, creative, and owner/chef Leslie is a genius in the kitchen. Even her pizzas are incredible and her desserts are sinful. Drinks are the best around, and owner Ray goes above and beyond to make you feel at home and assure that you are happy and well cared for by the friendly and superior staff. If you don't make reservations ahead on weekends it can be tough to get in because it's truly a place where you feel like you're "home" and where "everybody knows your name." A truly unique and scrumptious experience!

Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

I can't rave enough about this quaint, cozy tavern. The food is outrageously creative and delicious. I took to long to write this and can't recall all that we had but I do recall the appetizer with dates. You simply can't go wrong as everything we had was delish. The inventive drink menu is sure to please as well. We went for lunch on a Sunday and they had a piano player which set the mood quite well.

I will eat here every time I'm in the area for sure.