“Great Date Night”

Price range: US$5 - US$41
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Tavern 27 is an Americana Farm to Table Tapas Restaurant and Piano Bar in Laconia NH that features all-natural, local and organic Deliciousness!! The restaurant is location on 20 acres in a 231 year old house. We maintain our own organic garden and feature many local New Hampshire and New England products on our menu. Our seasonal menu has something to please every palate, everything from steamed vegetables to grilled all natural tenderloin to crispy fried haddock from our dedicated gluten free fryer. We have an extensive Gluten Free and Vegetarian/Vegan menu, a beautiful wine list featuring very unique sustainable/biodynamic selections; our beer list includes mostly New England brews, we have a seasonal drink menu, and specials everyday. Tavern 27 is a MUST stop on your visit to the Lakes Region of NH.
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I've been coming here with my husband and friends for about 2 years. It is so good! The haddock bites are the best. I really enjoy the tapas style, and the atmosphere. All the waitresses we've ever had have been nothing but great, and the owner, Ray, always stops by to say hi to us. Very nice people and I'm lucky they're so close to home. I only wish that they would change up their menu more! Maybe have a different menu for every season?! Ray, what do you think?!

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Food was great and the piano in the bar added great vibe to our meal. One of the best restaurants in NH for sure. Not fancy white tablecloths but excellent food in good proportions. Save room for the bread pudding!

Reviewed 28 July 2014

My husband and I stopped in on a leisurely Sunday afternoon ride, after reading about it on TA. It was so homey and welcoming. We had wine, soup and a cucumber roll tapas. Everything was excellent and healthy, real food. Ray, the owner, and Charlie, the bartender, were both very attentive and engaging to talk to. We will definitely be returning soon with a bigger appetite, and perhaps hit the links.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

All the tapas we tried were very good. The historic old building was very cozy. Good place to have dinner, not that many choices in this area. Our waitress was pleasant but seemed to be overworked & a little stressed out. When we mentioned that our table was wobbly, she said that there was nothing she could do, feel free to fix it yourself. She also never brought the complementary appetizer that was promised at the beginning of our meal. But we had a great time & really enjoyed the unique tasty tapas

Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

The service is serious !!! The have a methods and they stick to it.. They are there exactly when you need service and the food is fabulous... This is literally one of my top picks I the entire state of NH.. Tapas serving a are just a shares style of eating and you get to taste so much I'm one night out .... The best if the best

Been to Tavern 27? Share your experiences!