“Excellent burritos, great price, and fast service!”
Review of Burrito Me

Burrito Me
Ranked #23 of 86 Restaurants in Laconia
Cuisines: Mexican
“Excellent burritos, great price, and fast service!”
Reviewed 27 September 2013

An amazing burrito restaurant. Very quick as you stand in line and pick out your toppings to put on the burrito. Very clean within the food area and the dining part as well. The service is outstanding and the food was amazing. If you go in the summer they have a nice outside dining area as well. If your looking for something to eat fast and at a very reasonable price, i would highly reccommend this place! Also if you ever attend a Laconia Muskrats game, they have a trailer there selling quesadillas which are amazing as well!

• Visited September 2013

Stuart, Florida
“Good but watch the bill”
Reviewed 20 August 2013

The choices presented for building burritos were great. We liked the kids menu. When we asked for tap water we were charged for sodas with no mention that they simply assumed we would be okay with bottled water. Since no check/bill was presented prior signing the credit approval, I was puzzled over the total being higher than I expected. I asked for a paper check and was told it would take a few minutes to produce and when I saw it I discovered the charge for sodas. Only then did the cashier tell me they did/would not serve tap water. The cashier processed a correction and we got water from our car and enjoyed the food.

• Visited August 2013
North Topsail Beach, NC
“Good option for quick take out”
Reviewed 21 July 2013

Stopped in here on vaca after reading the reviews on trip advisor. Cute little spot tucked into a building downtown in Laconia. (we almost missed it)
Food was petty good, although at 7:30 on a Saturday, the place was a ghost town, but maybe this area of the town shuts down early.
They do have gf options for both tacos and burritos. The pork was tender and well seasoned. The chipotle sour cream is a must try. I'd go back again.

• Visited July 2013
Bristol, New Hampshire
“good option for a quick meal.”
Reviewed 15 March 2013

Liked: food all good, nice area for seating. Many healthy options
disliked: not many options, busy weekdays at lunch

Visited April 2012
Belmont, New Hampshire
“good burritos or salads made how you want them”
Reviewed 21 January 2013

I have only had the burritos and salads but I love them both. They are made infront of you as you order and you tell them what and how much you want on it. Everything is homemade and delicious. I am a lunch time regular there now.

• Visited January 2013