“Best Deli Around” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Jon's Roast Beef & Deli

Jon's Roast Beef & Deli
Ranked #3 of 83 Restaurants in Laconia
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Alton Bay, New Hampshire
“Best Deli Around”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2012

I have always drove past but never had time to stop. My husband & I finally made a point to stop here on a Thursday evening. We walked in & were greeted by friendly staff. It took us a bit to decide on what we wanted, there are so many good choices! I decided upon the "regatta", pulled pork & onions in this heavenly bbq sauce on a bulkie roll. My husband had the famous roast beef sandwich, of which I did not get a bite, but it looked & smelled delicious.
We liked the food so much that we made it a point to visit every Thursday evening during the summer. We tried every sandwich at least once, all are very good. They also have daily soups, and so far my favorites are creamy chicken rice & french onion. They also had cake, chocolate dipped strawberries, potato salad, deviled eggs all freshly made.

• Visited July 2011