“YUM! Good stuff, great price, nice folks!”

Jon's Roast Beef & Deli
Ranked #2 of 87 Restaurants in Laconia
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 12 October 2013

Great sandwiches, cute place, good value, nice staff. Give it a shot if you're in the area. The roast beast sandwich my wife had was great and HUGE! The pulled pork was tasty. Very friendly staff...worth a visit!

1  Thank morris91030

Reviewed 10 October 2013

The people who work here are personable and really care about each customer. The place is super clean, and the food is amazing.

Reviewed 21 September 2013

We were going to take a 2 1/2 hour boat ride on Lake Winnipesaukee and wanted to take lunch with us. We saw Jon's Deli reviewed on Trip Advisor and decided to give them a try. That proved to be an excellent decision. The restaurant is clean, the staff very friendly and best of all the sandwiches were excellent. I ordered the Pilgrim (turkey & dressing on a sandwich) and my wife selected the roast beef. All the ingredients were fresh and very flavorful. Much better than an ordinary deli sandwich. Also the sandwiches were very well packaged so they would be fresh for our boat ride. The pickle was in a zip lock bag. Whether you are going on a boat ride or just want a delicious lunch this is the place to go.

Reviewed 8 September 2013

Wow, I stopped in on the recommendation of a friend. I was intending to take it to go, luckily I didn't. I stayed because it's a cute little eatery with a very pleasant atmosphere. My roast beef sandwich on a onion bulky was so very tasty! I am so glad I didn't take it to go and try to eat while I was driving. It was stuffed with roast beef that was melt in your mouth delish! Definitely a sandwich to be enjoyed, served with a pickle and chips, it was a satisfying lunch. Counter help was very nice and I met the owner, who was really nice as well. Stop in soon, you won't be disappointed.

2  Thank Wendy H
Reviewed 2 September 2013

What I love about this place is simple....they have a great product and super customer service. The place is super clean, the sandwiches are delicious, the staff is friendly and attentive. If you are visiting the area and are boating on Lake Winnipesaukee, you can call and order your sandwiches and tell them you are boating and they will package up your sandwiches with that in mind. We picked up our order that was packaged in a large zip-lock bag that included everything we needed when boating (plenty of napkins, zip-lock bag for our pickles so it didn't leak over everything). They even include handi-wipes if you get messy on the boat. When you walk in the door, the owner immediately comes to the register to take your order. This is refreshing since I have been to other local places where they prefer to answer the phone before taking an order from a human standing in front of them. Jon, keep doing what you are doing. We will continue to visit your place as we have for over eight years. Job well done!!

1  Thank Reynolds33