Hector's Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #37 of 86 Restaurants in Laconia
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 April 2014

This restaurant was surprisingly good. The food and service were fast and pleasant. The prices aren't bad and margarita night is the best. Would definately go back and looking forward to more great times there. Great apps!

1  Thank TravelingForDays

Reviewed 15 February 2014

Unfortunately I have had a bad experience with this restaurant. I ordered the gluten free artichoke dip. It was served to me with something sprinkled of the top, I asked the waitress if the dish was truly gluten free. She assured me that it was. A couple of bites later the waitress came back to our table and informed me that the dish did infact contain gluten. She offered to get us a new dish without the bread crumbs. For the next couple of days I was sick from the reaction to the gluten. Although they got me a new dish I was left wondering if the chips were actually gluten free, since I clearly stated I had an allergy and it was marked as a gluten free menu item. I felt that good customer service would have taken that dish of the bill. And when I called back to let then know that I had gotten sick they did not seem to be to concerned. The rest of the food was average other than there was quite a bit of butter on the veggies. I rely on restaurants to make sure my food is gluten free especially when the dish is marked gluten free on the menu. I suggest that this restaurant inform their staff about the seriousness of allergies and cross contamination.

1  Thank kdavis73
Reviewed 16 October 2013

The specials are good value, the food is delicious, service is excellent. When you are tired of the waterfront and the tourists....put on your comfys, your lid, and go low key with the locals.

Reviewed 10 September 2013

Had to wait to be seated because no one was out front, about 5pm on a Friday evening I'd think a hostess would be around. Bartender seated us. Every waitress/manager was friendly but old enough to be my mother or grandmother. Décor is just as old. Place definitely needs new life and has great potential, great space but very tired looking. Food was decent even though we never got our rolls the waitress mentioned. Drinks were overpriced. We would probably try to find somewhere else if we were in town again.

Reviewed 8 September 2013

Very small menu, no one was manning the front desk, food was decent but not worth the price, very outdated