“Hottest Wings Ever and Great Pizza”

Lakeside Famous Roast Beef Pizza & Seafood
Ranked #26 of 85 Restaurants in Laconia
Cuisines: American
King William, Virginia
“Hottest Wings Ever and Great Pizza”
Reviewed 8 June 2013

We were staying at the Margate Resort and it was totally stormy out and we were on the motorcycle. So, we decided to order in. The gang at the hotel recommended Lakeside for the Pizza and my wife wanted her hot wings. I stepped out to order and the guy couldn't believe that my wife wanted the hottest wings they have. Needless to say, they showed up on time with special delivery by the owner who proceeded to take a picture of my wife eating the first wing. He was amazed that she ate it and grabbed a second one too and said "wow -- they have great flavor and are hot"!! Then, we took it up to the room and ate the pizza and the wings. By the 6th wing, she was sweating and her eyes were watering. She was happy though because most of the time it says hot and she hardly gets any heat! So, we called Dave back to let him know that I survived and they were laughing and joking in the background. My wife even teased them and asked if they left off the blue cheese side just to see if she could eat them -- they said "yeah". Made our night and I think theirs!! And, the pizza was great -- light crust, great toppings, and the cheese was sort of toasted on there -- it was perfect. We finished the whole thing!!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Rid4ever

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Bridgewater, Massachusetts
“Outstanding food!”
Reviewed 2 June 2013 via mobile

I was in town for business and used my tripadvisor app to find a spot for dinner. Preferably seafood which is my favorite. This place caught my eye and despite a couple blah reviews I headed down. I am glad I did!! Excellent seafood platter!! Everything was clearly very fresh and hand breaded. No frozen pre breaded junk here. The place was hopping so I had to wait a little bit but not long enough to bother me. I don't mind waiting for GOOD food! Now that I know what I get for my money, I wouldn't mind waiting twice as long! Heaping portion of food, including 5 BIG fried shrimp and a nice pile of melt in your mouth fried clams that will have me back again whenever I'm in the area. Give it a try!

• Visited June 2013
Redding, Connecticut
“Goes the extra mile.”
Reviewed 19 March 2013 via mobile

We were arriving late and called our hotel looking for a suggestion for a place to get takeout. They recommended Lakeside. I called and asked how late they'd be open. 9:30 was the answer. I said it was too had that we wouldn't get in to town until a little after 10. Dave at Lakeside said "no problem, I'll state here until you get in." And when we arrived he met us at the door with a big smile and a couple of pizzas. Great hospitality that saved our first night in town.

Center Harbor, New Hampshire
“Another Roast Beef Place”
Reviewed 8 March 2013

As you can tell by my other reviews, I like roast beef. This place has a good sandwich stacked high with wonderful sauce. I will likely return when looking to mix up my roast beef destination.

Visited August 2012
Laconia, New Hampshire
“Excellent new place to eat!”
Reviewed 11 December 2012

This new restaurant has a great menu. They roast their own beef and it will melt in your mouth! They also have the best pizza in town. Their parking in limited and they do get very busy at times.
You can't go wrong here and will get a great lunch or dinner.

Visited December 2012