“T-Bones Continues Excellence”

T-BONES Great American Eatery
Ranked #4 of 87 Restaurants in Laconia
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: In 1984, local owners teamed up to open the first T-BONES Great American Eatery in Salem. Its success led to four more locations over the next two decades - Hudson, Bedford, Derry, and Laconia. More than 25 years later, guests still love the casual, family-friendly atmosphere and "made-from-scratch" approach to food that T-BONES is known for. A continual winner of "Best Of" awards throughout the state, T-BONES proudly serves hand-cut premium reserve steaks, fresh prime seafood, sandwiches, and classic American dishes.
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Another dinner at T-Bones. Excellent as usual with no surprises. Staff is very accommodating. Fresh vegetables always available + fresh salads, seafood and steak. Co-branded in Laconia with their sister/brother restaurant, Cactus Jack's. At T-Bones, you can now get the baby back ribs and chili from the other side of the house. Always consistently excellent. Reservations are a must during the summer Season unless you want to wait. Active bar scene as well.

Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Food is fine and service is decent. We were fast seated and served. Bread tastes delicious. Portions are pretty large and kids menu very good.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

Enjoyed a great filet mignon! Nice atmosphere, view of the lake, good drinks! I was there on a busy Saturday night but never felt rushed and had a very attentive waiter.

1  Thank Gerri G
Reviewed 5 August 2014

my daughter and son's meals were good. I had the T-bone steak and while tender it was dry. if i had to guess it was frozen and cooked for me.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

Last year I went to TBones and my review was not complimentary (see review 4 Oct 2012).

Stuff happens and staffs change especially in the food service industry. That said, we decided to give TBones a second chance. I wanted to try their Prime Rib that had run out last year so I called at 4PM (the time they supposedly start serving it) and was told that they did have Prime Rib that day.

So. we got ready to go to dinner and arrived a little before 5 PM. I asked the hostess if they had rare Prime Rib and was told that they would do the best they could. REALLY...the best they could? How about checking with the kitchen...or knowing the status already? She did not offer to help any further.

What would have happened if we were seated and I ordered the Prime Rib and it was not rare enough? What, another $10 burger with cold fries? No thank you.

We walked and went to a great place in Meredith named Guisepies for a great meal with great service.

If anyone at TBones reads these reviews they could Improve their sales by reacting to the concerns voiced on these reviews.

We visit Laconia at least once a year, We will NOT hope that the third time is the charm for TBones. Two strikes and you're out!