“Loudon race weekend”
other travellers have booked this property
Beautiful granite counter kitchen Open concept!  Family room & dining area
Upstairs bathroom
Bunkroom...sleeps 4!
Queen bedroom
Relax on the Two-level Deck
Only 10 minutes from Gunstock!
Brand new Hot Tub for relaxing after a day on the slopes!
Welcome to Camp Winnstock...
Lady Slippers Growing Wild in Our Yard!
Weir's Beach
Weir's Beach Boardwalk
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Plattsburgh New York
“Loudon race weekend”
Reviewed 16 October 2014 for a stay in September 2014
person found this review helpful

This place was very nice and good location. We enjoyed our stay here very much. We stayed for Loudon race weekend and everything was perfect. Easy to get to track and easy to get to stores if needed. Transaction was extremely easy - no fuss or hassle at all. Had a great time and want to Thank you very much for the use of your home!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Liked everything about it
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Massachusetts
Reviewed 10 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

WEST HAVEN
Reviewed 25 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
25 Oct 2013
Thanks so much for your kind words, Shannon. We have debated whether we should add cable service at the house, but, like you said...who needs TV in New Hampshire? There is so much to do outdoors. And of course, there are always movies to watch on Netflix or Red Box when the weather doesn't cooperate. I do admit that this can be a big inconvenience when the Red Sox are playing in the World Series...but thankfully, Patrick's Pub is only 5 minutes away.

I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay and look forward to hosting you again!

Cheers!
Joyce
MA
Reviewed 9 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Boston
Reviewed 5 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

5 Sep 2013
Thank you so much for your review, Bruce. I'm so happy your family enjoyed the house and the area. We love it, too! I hope you come and visit us again really soon. Fall is a beautiful time to visit the Lakes Region!
Whitman MA
Reviewed 3 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
3 Aug 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful review, Melissa! We are so happy that your family enjoyed your stay and hope you will come back soon!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing