I use to go here for long time and had the traditional friendly service however because of today I will never ever go to a friendly's and will tell my friends, family and followers not to do so. My family and I went to friendly's for lunch. When we ordered our drinks I asked for water (nothing special). When our drinks came my water had a funny taste I went to look and there was dish detergent on the inside of my cup. As it was the restaurant kind it was very strong and gave me a bit of a sour stomach. Beside us in the other both was the manager of the friendly's children and husband. The waitress allocated so much time and attention to them and never bothered with us. She played, carried, and sat with the manager's family right across from us. Upon receiving our meals the waitress carried the manager's child with our food. Thus resulting in hair in my sisters food that was the same color as the kids. Her food was also cooked improperly as it made her sick. My Mom's salad had lettuce that was brown and black. My food was dry, and was cooked incorrectly and made me sick. While waiting in line to puke in the bathroom with my sister. My mom went to explain the situation. The woman there told us it was the managers children and that she was not going to comp our food despite the fact that other than me (worst decision ever to eat some of my food) no one ate the food and were currently waiting in line to throw up. So after paying we went to another store to puke, I have been unable to eat since (as it happened today) and my stomach feels awful. Needless to say this was one of the worst experiences at a restaurant. A little friendly advice don't go to friendly's.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.