“Still Serving Good Food!”

Fratello’s Italian Grille
Ranked #7 of 86 Restaurants in Laconia
Price range: US$9 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Went on a weekday and the Special was Beef Stroganoff, Great Flavor, nice
pieces of meat and a Great Sauce. I'm not a big fan of the wide noodles they serve it with but the meal was good. Started with their Fresh Bread Sticks served
with Butter, Spiced Oil & Cheese and Flavored Butter, really nice change of pace.
Their Caesar Salads continue to be good. Nice varied menu, lots to choose from.
They also offer a "speedy" Luncheon Menu for those on a tight schedule.
Wait staff pleasant & efficient. Chef's work hard to put out really good meals.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

As we have a vacation home in Laconia, we often call ahead on Friday nights on our way and order take-out. We have been doing this for years and have never been disappointed. The food is great and the staff is always courteous. I feel we will be calling Fratello's for take-out for years to come.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

My husband and I love this restaurant so much. We had our wedding dinner here and they were FANTASTIC with service and the food was delicious! We just went back to celebrate our pregnancy, and the meal was literally the best meal I have ever had. I had their lobster macaroni and cheese, and it was heaven! My husband got their Alfredo and he raved about that as well. The service was really attentive, and the atmosphere was so romantic. We finished off the meal with delicious pumpkin cheesecake, all in all just an amazing place to go I highly recommend it!

Reviewed 23 October 2013

Our family was on vacation on Paugus bay this past summer and we wanted to go out for a nice dinner together, 11 of us. We had stopped at the restaurant a few years back and thought that it would fill the bill. We were greeted at the door and seated immediately. Our waitress greeted us and said that she would be back in a minute to take our drink orders and answer any questions we had. We concentrated on the appetizers and found some we could share. The waitress returned in about three minutes during which we could see her delivering food to another table and the food looked delicious. She came took our drink order as well as the appetizer order. Soon she was back with the alcohol and then took our dinner orders. Our party consisted of two young girls and one teenager, there were plenty of variety for them to choose from. Our orders varied from spaghetti and meat ball, to lobster ravioli, Seafood fra davola, chicken picatta and marsala, veal parm, and shrimp scampi. Everyone was pleased with their choice, its appearance and mostly its taste. Next year when we return to the lake we shall also return to this restaurant.

1  Thank allen w
Reviewed 23 September 2013

I was in Laconia on business last Monday and saw this old bank building in my travels. I had a hankering for Italian food, so I went to the lounge. I was greeted with a warm smile by the bartender who told me her name and that offered me the dinner menu and happy hour menu. I wanted a glass of red wine and asked her opinion. She recommended a cabernet merlot blend that was perfect. I ordered a caprese salad and was torn between the lobster macaroni & cheese and the seafood Sophia. She told me the Sophia was her favorite seafood dish on the menu, I warned her that I was from the coast of Maine and used to fresh seafood. She assured me I would not be disappointed, and she was right!!!

The meal was incredible. Despite her being very busy with a full bar and a few tables, the service was impeccable. Always had a smile on her face, and let me take my time and enjoy my evening. I highly recommend Fratello's, especially on Monday nights.....