“Out-of-Towners” 4 of 5 bubbles

Fratello’s Italian Grille
Ranked #6 of 83 Restaurants in Laconia
Price range: US$9 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Out-of-Towners”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

First time eating at Fratello's Ristorante and was not disappointed. Even the kids loved their food. Great service too! Would definitely go back and I highly recommend this establishment to anybody.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Vicki Q

Laconia, New Hampshire
“Good local spot with reliable Italian fare”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

This is one of our favorites. The only downside that we have found is that the service can be slow. The food is good and consistent. We would recommend Fratello's for any season.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank GoldenMomNana
N.H.
“ALWAYS a great meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

We have dined at the Manchester location and always had great meals. Laconia has equally satisfying good portions with fresh ingredients at reasonable prices. I also love the atmosphere of both locations, and that they have regular entertainment. They have a wide selection of dinner choices, including vegetarian. I love the sunroom in the upstairs Laconia location. We all loved the arancini appetizer and our meals: eggplant parm., the Northender, seafood sophia and the chicken sausage creme rosa.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Deanna L
Wentworth, New Hampshire
“Nice Lunch!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014

We went here for my Birthday Lunch with our daughter, my husband ordered the Chicken Carbonara which was Awesome! Our daughter had the Fratello's Pasta Special (Pasta w/meatballs and a side garden salad) she really liked it.
I had the Northender (Meatball, Sausage, Breaded Chicken over Penne')To be honest, they really skimped on the melted mozzarella so I was disappointed with my meal. The atmosphere is nice, our waitress was good, can't beat the prices at lunch. We will be back!

• Visited April 2014
Hebron, New Hampshire
“Best Italian food in New Hampshire”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014

My wife and I have been in New Hampshire less than a year. So far this is the best Italian restaurant we have found. Food and service are excellent. There may be others that are good, but we have not found one. Many serve pasta that is way to soft and apparently do not understand the words al dente (I am not Italian, my wife is part, so please excuse my spelling). We have been there twice and will go back.

• Visited April 2014