“Great Time Had by All!”
Review of Monkey Trunks

Monkey Trunks
Ranked #2 of 23 things to do in Laconia
More attraction details
Owner description: Monkey Trunks offers fun for children, adults and families! Participants begin with ground school and receive safety instructions on how to navigate through the course. They then move on to the green course to demonstrate they have the ability to properly use their equipment. After completing these two stages, participants will progress through the levels - each level becomes progressively more challenging! Monkey Trunks courses feature ziplines, swinging beams, tightropes, rolling logs, hanging tires, cargo nets and more! Each Monkey Trunks location includes a children's course for the littlest of monkeys, with platforms no more than 6' off the ground. The children's courses include 6-8 challenges with an 80' zipline at the finish. Reservations are encouraged and can be made anytime online or by phone! Our Weirs Beach location offers a unique experience - zipping at night!
Hancock, New Hampshire, United States
“Great Time Had by All!”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

My two children (8 and 11 years old) and I went to Monkey Trunks in Laconia, NH this past weekend and had a blast. The staff was great and very helpful and attentive. Safety was the staff's #1 priority and they enforced it with ease. I would definitely recommend this adventure to any family and I can now see why ropes courses are used for team and confidence building, I could definitely see both in my children.

Visited August 2014

“Absolutely love Monkey Trunks!”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

We brought our family incl 2 kids ages 7 & 8 to monkey trunks last July. While debating what to do for my daughters birthday this year, all she said was "zip lining@ monkey trunks" and we were all on board! We took the 3 hour drive up, again with our family, kids now 8 & 9 and 2 addl family members. We tried the whole course this time, stayed a lot longer, tried the swing & rock wall. The price is very well worth it, the equipment is safe, secure & up to date & the staff is just as enthusiastic as their visitors! I can't stress how much fun we had and we are already talking about our next day trip up there....which I'm thinking won't be next summer but much sooner!

“FANTASTIC TIME”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

There were five of us in our group between the ages of 11 & 64. There is something for everyone here. We all had a blast and can not wait to go again!

charleston
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“A great place to hang”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

my son asked that we do something different to celebrate his birthday; I thought Monkey Trunks would fit the bill and boy, was I right! He and his lovely wife spent the afternoon, hanging, climbing and swinging through an amazing jungle jim. The staff was very thorough during orientation and very helpful as they challenged the course.

A great, fun way to spend an afternoon. Good value as well.

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“AWESOME!”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

My son and I had so much fun! I felt like a kid again! It starting raining half way through but it didn't put a damper on our day at all! If you don't like a challenge, laughing or having fun- then this is not for you!