The Landmark Inn
Weirs Beach Motel and Cottages(Weirs Beach)(Great Value!)
US$138
The Naswa Resort(Laconia)(Great Value!)
US$152
The Margate Resort(Laconia)(Great Value!)
US$130
Half Moon Motel & Cottages(Weirs Beach)(Great Value!)
US$104
Grand View Motel and Cottages(Weirs Beach)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$146
Lazy E Motor Inn(Weirs Beach)(Great Value!)
US$122
Birch Knoll Motel(Laconia)(Great Value!)
US$108
Bay Top Motel(Laconia)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$104
Orbitz.com
US$206
Hotwire.com
Lake Winnipesaukee Motel(Weirs Beach)(Great Value!)
US$108
Agoda.com
All reviewsa king size bedconcert venueone night staywould stay here againwalgreenscerealpavilion
Reviewed 31 December 2012 via mobile

After reading some of the reviews I was doubtful of the reservation I had made. It turns out that this place is comfortable. The desk staff is very friendly. The rooms are basic with nice furnishing. I was surprised though to see a tube tv...I haven't seen one in a hotel for a while now. The rooms are very quiet (I'm on the 7th floor) with my only complaints of: no coffee maker in the room and the heater control didn't seem to work. The room was too hot....I finally just shut it off and The room stayed at a perfect, comfortable temperature with the outside in The teens. I'm not sure how that works but ok with me! The continental breakfast is basic and adequate...got my coffee then! All-in-all I would recommend this place as a good stay.

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Richard P
Reviewed 24 October 2012

This has to be the absolute worst hotel we have ever checked into that Hotwire calls a 3 star. I would not even give it a 1 star. Dirty, dirty, dirty, old and very worn is all I can say for this place. Disgusting! Beds were very old, bedspreads should of been replaced in 1970. Carpets were so dirty you would never take your shoes off, and rips in carpet. Toilet ran for the full 20 minutes after being flushed, which we were in the room. Very old dirty 1960's wall paper in bathroom which was all lifting and falling off the walls. Wallpaper in main room was suppose to be beige I think, but was a dark grey/brown with dirt. We did not stay at this hotel, checked in, and checked out 20 minutes later after calling Hotwire.com looking for a new room, which they did refund our money for this hotel... thanks Hotwire! There is no way we could of ever stayed in this location the night! I wish I would of thought to take some pictures of this place, as no one would ever believe its rated a 3 star. We can laugh about it now, but sure could not laugh at it at the time we were there. This place needs to shut its doors and never open again or do a major renovation but not sure if that would even help this place.

Room Tip: if you ever get this hotel on Hotwire, I really feel bad for you, they need to take it off their lists. It is not fit to stay in!!
1  Thank csaeroach71
Reviewed 18 October 2012

Hotwire rates this 3 star. Not a one star. Priceline rates it one star. We got $50 refund on $55 rate and may have paid too much. Stained floors, walls, carpets, dirty sheets and stained sheets. Truly a terrible Hotel. Stay in your vehicle before you subject yourself to this place.

Room Tip: Stay in Concord if looking to spend less and travel to the Lake. Do NOT stay here.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 October 2012

I'm not going to bore everyone with all the little details because there is just one word, filthy.
We can deal with the 1970's decore and the old picture tube Zenith which had a terrible picture but there is no excuse for the filth in this room. We had stayed here some years ago on the 7th floor which had a nice view so we were caught by surprise at this room. It was on the third floor in a stairwell and for some reason there was contant foot traffic up and down the stairs. The slamming of the hallway door's and clomping up and down the stairs was crazy. Musty, moldy smell seemed to get worse later in the night. The bed was in need of replacing as was the bedding linen and pillows. We arrived later in the evening so we just chalked it up to "roughing it". Upon closer inspection in the morning we realized just how filthy the room was. Here are a few examples, toe nail clippings on the carpet at the foot of the bed (Not ours), hair on the little desk as if a woman brushed her hair at the desk, mold in the corners of the bath tub. We could go on. We like to look at the bright side of things, so, it was $65.00 for a lesson learned and a continental breakast

Reviewed 8 October 2012

Cathy and I spent 2 nights in Laconia NH over the Columbus Day weekend. We were looking for a budget stay and found it in th Landmark Hotel. The Pros: Budget, Location, Good parking, and Breakfast.
Cons: Poor internet connections, One night we had someone above us pounding on their floor at 3-4:30 am, Very old TV
However I would stay there again and would recommend if you are looking for inexpensive.

Room Tip: Get a room on the 7th floor. Great view and no one above you. There are 2 fast elevators so the wait is not long