The Landmark Inn
The Naswa Resort(Laconia)(Great Value!)
US$152
The Margate Resort(Laconia)(Great Value!)
US$130
Half Moon Motel & Cottages(Weirs Beach)(Great Value!)
US$104
Grand View Motel and Cottages(Weirs Beach)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$146
Lazy E Motor Inn(Weirs Beach)(Great Value!)
US$122
Travelocity
Bay Top Motel(Laconia)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$104
Travelocity
Birch Knoll Motel(Laconia)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$206
Travelocity
Lake Winnipesaukee Motel(Weirs Beach)(Great Value!)
US$108
Agoda.com
Travelocity
All reviewsa king size bedconcert venueone night staywould stay here againwalgreenscerealpavilion
Reviewed 1 March 2013

Have not stayed here since it was a holiday inn a long time age. We found the hotel clean and the staff at the front desk helpful and friendly. Close to the mountain we were skiing and the price was outstanding.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank golfbmw
Reviewed 16 February 2013

We will not stay here again even though it is five mins. away from where we need to be. I would rather stay at the red roof inn 20 mins away it is cleaner nicer and more pleasant. The staff here at the landmark was very rude in the am when we tried to explain the dirty room. So in saying please do not stay here it is nit worth the price!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 December 2012 via mobile

After reading some of the reviews I was doubtful of the reservation I had made. It turns out that this place is comfortable. The desk staff is very friendly. The rooms are basic with nice furnishing. I was surprised though to see a tube tv...I haven't seen one in a hotel for a while now. The rooms are very quiet (I'm on the 7th floor) with my only complaints of: no coffee maker in the room and the heater control didn't seem to work. The room was too hot....I finally just shut it off and The room stayed at a perfect, comfortable temperature with the outside in The teens. I'm not sure how that works but ok with me! The continental breakfast is basic and adequate...got my coffee then! All-in-all I would recommend this place as a good stay.

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Richard P
Reviewed 24 October 2012

This has to be the absolute worst hotel we have ever checked into that Hotwire calls a 3 star. I would not even give it a 1 star. Dirty, dirty, dirty, old and very worn is all I can say for this place. Disgusting! Beds were very old, bedspreads should of been replaced in 1970. Carpets were so dirty you would never take your shoes off, and rips in carpet. Toilet ran for the full 20 minutes after being flushed, which we were in the room. Very old dirty 1960's wall paper in bathroom which was all lifting and falling off the walls. Wallpaper in main room was suppose to be beige I think, but was a dark grey/brown with dirt. We did not stay at this hotel, checked in, and checked out 20 minutes later after calling Hotwire.com looking for a new room, which they did refund our money for this hotel... thanks Hotwire! There is no way we could of ever stayed in this location the night! I wish I would of thought to take some pictures of this place, as no one would ever believe its rated a 3 star. We can laugh about it now, but sure could not laugh at it at the time we were there. This place needs to shut its doors and never open again or do a major renovation but not sure if that would even help this place.

Room Tip: if you ever get this hotel on Hotwire, I really feel bad for you, they need to take it off their lists. It is not fit to stay in!!
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank csaeroach71
Reviewed 18 October 2012

Hotwire rates this 3 star. Not a one star. Priceline rates it one star. We got $50 refund on $55 rate and may have paid too much. Stained floors, walls, carpets, dirty sheets and stained sheets. Truly a terrible Hotel. Stay in your vehicle before you subject yourself to this place.

Room Tip: Stay in Concord if looking to spend less and travel to the Lake. Do NOT stay here.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business