All reviews pool and hot tub eggs and sausage beautiful view small playground exercise room room was large price was reasonable white mountains room was clean and comfortable yogurt free breakfast english muffin gazebo santa score pet
Reviewed 18 August 2018

I went for a trip to Santa's Village and stayed at Cabot Inn and suites. All in all it was a nice stay. The price was reasonable, rooms fairly clean and staff very nice and friendly. The two queen sized bedroom was good sized and came with a mini fridge and microwave. The hotel has a pool and hot tub indoor which was nice as well. There is a restaurant/bar on site but i didn't see anyone eating there, so I didn't try it. It might be good i can't say for sure one way or the other.
The negatives: when I got there I checked the mini fridge and the left overs from the previous occupant were still there. Suspect cleaning. Did they even check? Not like I'm going to eat someone elses left overs. I also felt the pool water wasn't exactly sparkling clean, i saw something floating it the pool, not sure what it was. The sheets and room itself did seem clean and housekeeping was good during the stay. The staff was all very nice. The bed was a little hard. The TV were kind of cheap!
The area itself is kind of dull. Not much in the line of restaurants. I found a nearby McDonalds and a few pizza places, one shaws market but that was about it.
But if looking for a nice stay I would go again. Just hope the next time they clean the fridge and pool better.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2018

For the past few years we have trekked from North Conway to Santa's Village then back again to a hotel. Based on the reviews, we nervously took a chance on staying here to eliminate that drive. I can't say the negatives are unfounded, but it could have been worse as well.
We did experience the odd smell. Seemed to be a cross between a musty smell and some cleaners to cover it up. Our room had a mostly empty Pepsi bottle right on the floor. That gives you a lot of confidence on the rest of the cleaning.
The indoor pool was shockingly cold. I typically get used to the cold water after a few minutes, but here I just started to get a bit numb.
Breakfast was not quite up to that offered by a Hampton Inn or Holiday Inn Express, but along those lines. Things did get replenished, but there was some time lag, so when I went through the line, some things were out, and by the time it was restocked I was done.
The parking was easy and plentiful, and the views from the grounds were beautiful.
All in all, like my heading says, it was ok. Not great, not terrible. Would I stay again? It met its objective of being close to Santa's Village and having adequate accommodations, so I probably would.

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

I had Book our room online before reading reviews and was a bit nervous about our reservation. People complained about the tidiness and the smell of the rooms, but we actually found our stay to be very pleasant. The rooms were spacious and clean, though I did notice a smell after running the shower - something like sulfur which makes me wonder if that’s the problem everyone had noted. The breakfast was good. There is a pool and a small gym, an arcade and even a bar. And our toddler loved that they had a small playground. It also has some beautiful views in the back of the hotel, overlooking the mountains - really pretty at sunset. I would stay here again.

Reviewed 23 July 2018

We have stayed here a few times when we've done family trips to Santa's Village and Story Land. This stay was terrible. The entire hotel room had a moldy odor to it. The decor is very outdated. The person at the front desk was not there when arrived because she was cleaning rooms. The rooms were not very clean. The sheets and pillow cases were two different shades of what I believe were suppose to be white at one time or another. The breakfast area was a joke. There were "Paper curtains" that were hung up around the room that were half falling down. The food was terrible.
The pool area was more than disguisting. There was black mold all around the edge of the pool area.
Don't waste your money by staying here. Huge disappointment and gross!!!!

Room tip: Don't waste your time
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank jsirois4
Reviewed 21 July 2018

Just returned home from two nights at Cabot Inn. Our fifth year staying here while we visit Santa’s Village. It’s a tradional family trip and there are fourteen of us! The desk personnel, especially Kaleigh, I think that’s her name, were so friendly and efficient. The double bed room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast buffet was kept full of all items and there was always coffee available in the lobby! A great find so close to Santa’s Village!