All reviewswalk in showerthree night staydartmouth collegean extended stayco op grocery storefront desk staffroom was cleanconvenient locationrenovationsuitestoveinnskitchenettehanoverschoolgreenfurniture
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

I traveled to Lebanon NH for business late October and stayed at the Residence Inn for 5 nights. This is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in!! It gets a 5 star in my book! The staff are very friendly and helpful and the room I stayed in was spacious, clean and fantastic! Even though the hotel is quite large it feels warm and welcoming and I loved every minute of my stay here. The breakfasts do not possibly have as much variety as some other hotels but none the less the quality of food available was very good.

If I get the chance in future I will definitely return!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Residence Inn H, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Hanover Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Thank you so much for your kind comments. Knowing that you label us as “one of the best hotels you have ever stayed in” makes reading your review all the more special. It means a great deal to know that we were able to provide you with both a comfortable and elegant guest experience. We truly appreciate your mention of the many details and special touches found in your guest accommodations as well as the compliments you have extended to our staff in regard to the service you received. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back to Residence Inn Hanover - Lebanon and making our property your home away from home.

Reviewed 28 October 2017

Hotel is clean and offers great selection for breakfast. The hotel also offers some light meal options a few nights a week. There is a full service grocery store within walking distance. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Nebraska_Traveler56
Residence Inn H, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Hanover Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

It brings us great pleasure to know we have exceeded a guest’s expectations and we cannot thank you enough for your generous review. We always want our guests to feel comfortable and well cared for with our plentiful amenities, and dining options. Our staff will be thrilled to know that you were pleased with the service that they provide. We are honored that you will choose our hotel for future travels to the area, and look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

We have stayed here twice before. No problems either visit and TripAdvisor reviews submitted reflect that. This time, not such a great stay. First and most notably, house keeping is pretty nasty. Upon checking into our room, how nice to see water splatter and smears all over the sink mirror and cloudy streaks over the closet door mirrors. And do wear protection on your feet. Had white socks and after walking on the floor, they became filthy. Wiped up water I spilled on the floor and the rag was disgustingly filthy. Trash cans had no liners, and had not been washed in probably forever. Dried on liquid and god knows what all over them. That way the whole stay, never a liner put in cans or washed. Feared what was under the kitchen sink, the stench emanating from it was SCARY! And speaking of the kitchen, slop dried on down the front of cabinets, present when we checked in and never cleaned. Just saying Residence Inn, but whatever you are paying your housekeeping folks, you are throwing your money away, or you are severely understaffed! The Inn has undergone updating of the rooms recently, but, does not seem like any quality assurance was done by the hotel or contractor. Fun time with the shower doors which were not installed correctly. Would not stay closed, water everywhere, finally took a fork from the kitchen door to jam the door closed while showering. The closet doors were not properly on track and if you tried to open or close, off they came. So, I could go on but I think the gist is clear.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Residence Inn H, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Hanover Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We couldn't be more disappointed to read that we were unable to ensure that your entire visit exceeded your expectations. When an issue arises for a guest, our staff works diligently to resolve concerns as swiftly as possible. Your experience is not typical of a stay at our property, and we will share your feedback with our maintenance and housekeeping teams. We appreciate the feedback.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Exceptionally small rooms. We booked a room for 4 and our room had one double bed and one pullout which could only fit one child. We had arrived late on our first night and so my second child slept on a cushion from the pullout on the floor. The next morning at 730 I asked for another bed. When we arrived back at the hotel at close to 1030 at night the pull out still wasn't in the room and when I called the receptionist about it she acknowledged it was on her list but simply "didn't get done". The bed eventually came and the room was so small we had to climb over the bed to get to the pullout. Not a room for more than three people for sure, yet somehow they allowed us to book for four.
The maid who came the first day made our bed, but left a note saying she could not make the pullout bed because some clothes were left on the bed. Never heard that one before.
When we first arrived, the floor of the bathroom had hair on it so the bathroom had not been properly cleaned after the last user. Left a very poor taste and dirty feel. This hotel is close to Dartmouth and I believe it's often booked with the busy goings-on in the area and also the time of year (it's pretty as the leaves are turning) and there are not a lot of accomodations in the area. I think the staff at this hotel are just asleep, or they don't seem to care. I would look at other options.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Residence Inn H, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Hanover Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Feedback assists us in finding the areas that need improvement and areas where we are flourishing. We appreciate the time you took to share your recent visit. We apologize if your experienced any issues while you were on the property. It is always our goal to address all issues as soon as we are made aware of them. Your comments here will be taken to our management team for review as well. We hope that we can inspire you to visit with us again and allow us a chance to show you our high standards in customer service and address any issues you may have immediately. Thank you for your comments.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Stayed here for one night and had a trouble free stay. I was able to check in a little bit early which was nice, and my room was clean, spacious and very comfortable - consistent with my experience at other Residence Inns. The hotel is located next to a complex with grocery store and Mexican restaurant which is convenient. Breakfast was well stocked and convenient.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 28 September 2017

Our guests and their needs are our number one priority and we are very happy that we could provide you with everything you needed to make your stay enjoyable. Thank you for your praise of our staff and hotel. All of us here are looking forward to welcoming you back to Residence Inn Hanover - Lebanon for another memorable getaway.