“Bar and grill”

Ninety Nine Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 67 Restaurants in Lebanon
Cuisines: American
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Groups, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Galloway, New Jersey
“Bar and grill”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2014

Excellent food selections and drinks. TV's all around to enjoy the games but not too noisy. Nice atmosphere. Easy accessible location.

Visited December 2013

Claremont, New Hampshire
“Great Everytime”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 December 2013

Two of my brothers, one of their girlfriends and I went here for dinner Saturday. This is not our first time here and it's always been a great place to eat. On this trip one of my brothers had the meatloaf, the other had balsamic chicken, the girlfriend had sirloin steak, and I had the new Vermont Cheddar Burger. The meatloaf was great, the Chicken was great. The sirloin steak was under cooked and had to be sent back. My burger was under cooked and had to be sent back. I have to say this is the first time I have had any kind of problem with this restaurant. The manager came immediately to our table, apologized for the meals not being right and corrected the problems. The steak was cooked to order and my burger was perfect. The manager took the steak and the burger off our bill and give the whole table dessert...They were immediately on top of the problem. Our waitress apologized several times to us. This restaurant backs up its service and products. I have been here several times and will return many more times. It;s menu has something for everyone.

• Visited December 2013
Haines City
“Family Restaurant & Pub with Excellent Food at a good price.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2013

Each time my wife and I are in the Lebanon, NH area, we always eat at the 99. This is one of a chain of restaurant/pubs that serve excellent food in one of many dining area or the bar/pub room.
We have eaten at this 99 seven times in the past 3 years. The menu is extensive with several meat, fish, & salad items, all at reasonable prices. Each time we have been there, the diners have been made up of older couples, younger couples, many families with children. The greeters, wait staff, bartenders, and management are all personable and available. In the bar area are several large screen tv sets. The waiter brings a dish of popcorn when a party is seated. Every Thursday nite chicken wings are $.49 each...and are very good. We have never had a disappointing dinner. 99 is a fun place, with excellent food, and reasonable prices. As a result, there is often a short wait for a table. It is worth it!

• Visited August 2013