“Good pitstop”
Review of 99 Restaurants

99 Restaurants
Ranked #11 of 67 Restaurants in Lebanon
Reviewed 27 February 2014

Perfect lunch stop on the way to Okemo. Good staff. Can be very busy, but staff moves quickly and pays attention to you. Food only so so...I had a chicken breast that tasted microwaved to me, though waitress said it was cooked fresh. But good pitstop overall.

Reviewed 22 February 2014

Ordered dinner, food totally overcooked, chicken, ribs, steak. If you like this type of place you'll be ok.

Reviewed 1 January 2014

Excellent food. Nice selections. Delicious drinks. Easy accessable location. Tv's all around yet not too noisy.

Reviewed 1 January 2014

Excellent food selections and drinks. TV's all around to enjoy the games but not too noisy. Nice atmosphere. Easy accessible location.

Reviewed 8 December 2013

Two of my brothers, one of their girlfriends and I went here for dinner Saturday. This is not our first time here and it's always been a great place to eat. On this trip one of my brothers had the meatloaf, the other had balsamic chicken, the girlfriend had sirloin steak, and I had the new Vermont Cheddar Burger. The meatloaf was great, the Chicken was great. The sirloin steak was under cooked and had to be sent back. My burger was under cooked and had to be sent back. I have to say this is the first time I have had any kind of problem with this restaurant. The manager came immediately to our table, apologized for the meals not being right and corrected the problems. The steak was cooked to order and my burger was perfect. The manager took the steak and the burger off our bill and give the whole table dessert...They were immediately on top of the problem. Our waitress apologized several times to us. This restaurant backs up its service and products. I have been here several times and will return many more times. It;s menu has something for everyone.