“Best Chinese in the Upper Valley”
Review of China Station

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China Station
Ranked #44 of 66 Restaurants in Lebanon
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 28 October 2012

China station has the best Chinese food in the Upper Valley. It knocks all others out of the park. The atmosphere lacks, it's nothing fancy. What they lack in atmosphere they make up for with their quality of food. Prices are reasonable. I always get take out and I am never disappointed. Plus the owner Peter is always super friendly!

There are newer reviews for China Station

Reviewed 20 July 2012

This is the number one best chinese place to eat in the entire upper valley. I live in Windsor about 35 mins away and it is totally worth the travel. Small eat in dinning area but take out is the best. Peter is one of the nicest people I have met. Very personable! The spring rolls and wonton soup are my favorite!

1  Thank SARAH K
Reviewed 8 July 2012

This place is a dependable and always great-tasting Chinese takeout. Personal favorites: wonton soup and BBQ ribs. Still enjoying them so much that haven't tried other dishes! I don't agree with other reviewers that it's "good for Upper Valley" - to my taste, it is just great Chinese takeout anywhere.

Reviewed 25 March 2012

Very good quality. Very reasonable prices. Lunch menu offers nice combinations and very reasonable price.

Reviewed 13 December 2011

I have to disclose I am a friend of one the owners daughters but I promise that has not swayed my review at all. She's why I tried it not why I keep going back. My family is from NY and is incredibly picky about our chinese food. The only thing I don't like and it might just be my preference is the sesame chicken and the general chows chicken. However that seems to be what everyone raves about, so I think it might just be me. You can sit and eat here but we usually just get food to go.