“Great for breakfast!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Friendly Family Restaurant
Reviewed 26 April 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were looking for a quick place for breakfast other than your generic fast food drive-thrus. And we were starving since we hadn't had dinner the night before! We were seated immediately and given a fresh carafe of coffee on our table. We ordered 2 combo breakfasts and had eggs, sausage, bacon, pancakes and French toast. My husband had a glass of milk while I enjoyed the coffee and our tab was under $16. Great food at a great value!

Reviewed 22 August 2012

Friendly's in West Lebanon is always good. We have been several times. The food is good, friendly and fast service, and it's always clean when we are there. They are always busy for lunch and dinner. It's nice to have some healthy choices on the menu, to balance out the naughty ice cream for dessert of course. We will continue to go back.

Reviewed 20 August 2012

we were greeted by a very pleasant manager who showed us to our seats, the server was friendly and pleasant. I am on restriced diet so she able to assist me in finding foods that fit my diet. It s a family restaurant so it s orientated towards families with kids.
Food good, service good, all in all pleasant experience.