“Bad Manager”

Denny's
Ranked #27 of 67 Restaurants in Lebanon
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 May 2012

Great waiter today. Food badly burned and overdone. Complaint to the manager was wasted as he assured me I did not know what I was talking about. Rude, confrontational, while (I'm now old and mellow) I thought I was being reasonable. Sorry I'm not 40 years younger. Back then I would have given him a verbal what-for. Now I will just urge friends to go elsewhere.

Reviewed 13 May 2012

This place sucks big time. I was desperate for an early morning meal and against my instincts I ended up here. I could have found a better meal in any of the local supermarket dumpsters.

Reviewed 25 March 2012

Ok for a chain but nothing outstanding. Service not bad

Reviewed 9 January 2012

There are no surprises on this menu. The prices are reasonable
Went there with kids and they liked it.

Reviewed 18 October 2011

Friendly atmosphere. This restaurant is just like any other Denny's restaurant. Decent food, not fancy, good size portions for the money. I have always enjoyed eating at Denny's.