“Breakfast all day”

Denny's
Ranked #27 of 67 Restaurants in Lebanon
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 May 2012

Although this is a chain restaurant, the folks who run this one always seem very friendly, and their breakfasts hit the spot after a long busy day. Make sure you get the real maple syrup.

Reviewed 26 May 2012

The food was what I expect from Denny's, but we had really, really slow service. The hostess seating us took about give minutes to trying up someone's bill before eventually walking with us three seats over. The waitress also was slow and forgetful.

Reviewed 25 May 2012

Great waiter today. Food badly burned and overdone. Complaint to the manager was wasted as he assured me I did not know what I was talking about. Rude, confrontational, while (I'm now old and mellow) I thought I was being reasonable. Sorry I'm not 40 years younger. Back then I would have given him a verbal what-for. Now I will just urge friends to go elsewhere.

Reviewed 13 May 2012

This place sucks big time. I was desperate for an early morning meal and against my instincts I ended up here. I could have found a better meal in any of the local supermarket dumpsters.

Reviewed 25 March 2012

Ok for a chain but nothing outstanding. Service not bad