“stopped for a beer”

Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Bar Scene
Pittsfield, New Hampshire
“stopped for a beer”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

we were in town for a wedding, arrived a little early so decided to stop for a drink, sat in the bar, ordered 4 beers, waitress brought drinks and spilled one on my friend :(

Visited May 2014

• Hebrew first
Massachusetts
“Lucky”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

After reading the reviews here I have to wonder if management changed or we were just lucky. We had a very friendly, efficient waitress (Jaci) and our Happy Hour meals were tasty, hot and served quickly. We were traveling so it was nice to be in and out quickly with satisfying food. Happy Hour prices in the bar make the meals a real bargain too.

• Visited April 2014
White River Junction, Vermont
“Another Chain Food Outlet”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Go in to eat and be processed to leave soon. The food is what you would expect from any chain restaurant. Salty, greasy right out of the package food.

Visited October 2013
Burlington, Vermont
“Just Nasty”
Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

Stopped in and ate at the bar. The bar tender was inattentive and the place wasn't busy! When we got our drinks the glasses were dirty (on top of the already dirty bar). When my order was taken she didn't even ask my choice of salad or chili. She just walked away ! I usually use this as my halfway point when traveling. Time to find a new place

Newport, New Hampshire
“Service sucked”
Reviewed 14 February 2014

Waitress did a horrible job. Will never return. Never got my appetizer. The drinks tasted terrible. If if was my choice I would have stuffed the waitress. Lucky my husband was there. The manager seemed like a looser. Far from pleasant. Worst Valentines day ever. Way to go. Thanks so much for screwing up my annual dining experience. McDonalds service would of done a better job at customer service.

• Visited February 2014