“The garlic knots are the best!”
Review of Ramunto's Sicilian Pizza - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ramunto's Sicilian Pizza
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Pizza
New Hampshire
“The garlic knots are the best!”
Reviewed 2 January 2012

I've eaten their pizza for years! It's not my favorite style of pizza (I like very thin crust, this is medium to thick), but its consistent in good flavor! The garlic knots and the garlic knot pizza crust are definitely worth a try!

Visited November 2011

Vermont
“Used to be good”
Reviewed 13 December 2011

This place used to have the best pizza, the atmosphere is amazing! But over the last year its gone down hill so much. I think they recently had a bunch of employees quit too a few months ago. The last I went their was two months ago (This was a weekly place for me) I saw one of the pizza guys picking at body parts I was so grossed out I just walked out and havent been back. This was one of many many issues I've had so I finally gave up and go to Cantore's which just opened (slices are smaller and slightly more expensive) or Ziggys (where I think all the old ramuntos employees are)

Visited September 2011
“Best Sicilian pizza outside of NY”
Reviewed 2 November 2011

The Sicilian style pizza is fabulous...and reasonably priced. It will feed a small army. Make sure you are hungry when you order! Love it.

West Palm Beach, Florida
“Awesome.”
Reviewed 17 September 2011

We ordered Philly Cheesesteak sandwiches and they were awesome. The place was crowded but we were served quickly. Loved it would go back again and again.

• Visited October 2010
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Good pizza!”
Reviewed 14 August 2011

Led by a great man behind the counter, this place makes great pizza. You can eat in, order out and even have just a slice....which I did, because they were HUGE. Nice crowd. :)

• Visited August 2011