“Nice healthy sandwich”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #22 of 66 Restaurants in Lebanon
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Had a nice healthy sandwich with quality organic ingredients. It was our first visit and it was very busy, the manager jumped on the cash to help speed things up, very nice people.

There are newer reviews for Panera Bread

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Great place to hit lunch. No matter how busy, they seem to get orders out very quickly. I love the "pick two" menu. Cheap and quick, a good value.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

I love Panera Bread food, and this one is no different. The food is incredible, as in any other location! The tough part about this particular setting was the noise. It was so loud, it was difficult to talk with my companion across the small table we were seated at. Perhaps other locations are as noisy and I've simply not been there at the right time, but this was crazy loud! Would I go back?? Definitely!!

Reviewed 24 January 2014

Having read a few reviews of this chain nationally, I knew I might be in trouble when a friend asked me to dine here today at lunch. Not only was there no gluten free menu, but the people who served me really seemed pretty clueless about the whole issue. They did try to be helpful, and brought out the receipe for the item I asked about (turkey chili.) They read the ingredients and then handed the book to me saying 'this looks gluten free to us.' (Didn't offer something safer like a salad.) The chili had soy, which can be problematic for many people with severe gluten intolerance. I"m not one of those people, so I took my chances and did ok with it.. The server did offer me chips or an apple, instead of the bread, which was a nice touch. However when I went to pick up my tray, guess what was one it? A roll; no apple. My advice to those unlikely enough to have a severe reaction to gluten: stay away from this place. In this day and age it was very surprising at the lack of knowledge here. I had the feeling they are busy enough that they don't need my business. They won't get it again.
Eater beware!

Reviewed 14 December 2013

I like to have the cup of soup and 1/2 sandwich. The Squash soup was especially good. We all had meals we enjoyed.