“Clean, friendly, efficient”

Courtyard Hanover Lebanon
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Lebanon
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Very nice stay just before Dartmouth commencement. Room was spacioUs and well appointed. The toiletries were upscale though very small containers, barely enough for one shampooing, bed was very comfortable. Very clean! Reception offered guest pass to nearby fitness place but found the in house facility was just fine. Short drive to campus. Wifi worked fine, desk chair was comfortable. Water pressure good in shower. Quiet at night. (but that Is to be expected up there...)
Nice touches of fridge and microwave in room for snack or bkfast needs.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 24 October 2013

Friend was here on a short stay for business. She was upgraded to suite, the room was really nice and view was really good in morning. Fog and forested area around hotel. Nothing to complain, hotel has restaurant was inside the hotel so really don't have to go anywhere to look for food.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 October 2013

This facility seems to pay very little attention to the details. When you tell them what is wrong they fix it but why should I need to? I stay here quite often as it is the only decent major brand hotel in the area but if I had a better alternative I would stay elsewhere. A great example of their lack of attention is the in room coffee pot. I generally wake at 5 AM and like to enjoy a coffee while I watch the early edition of CNN. Almost every stay this year has seen me waking up on day 2 with a dirty coffee pot! Why can't housekeeping simply clean this? This last stay I even left a tip for housekeeping on day 1 hoping they would spend a few extra minutes to ensure the room was top notch. Nice try but it did not work. the room was actually worst than normal, with the bedding just roughly pulled back into place, pillows tossed at the top of the bed and the little tear of paper I placed under the desk to test the level of vacumming still there. I asked the front desk to have someone clean the coffee pot as I left for dinner and they were pleasant and apologetic as usual and stated they would take care of it, which they did. However, I would like it done right the first time

What about the rest of the facility? The surprising part is that this is actually a pretty nice hotel. The the pool and exercise room are quite nice and there is a nice bar area where you can sit and relax in the evening with a coffee or a drink. The breakfast area is well stocked with your standard Courtyard buffet style but they add the ability to have a fresh omelette prepared for you which is very nice. Parking is rarely n issue as they have plenty of space.

I agree with other reviewers that they are over priced but I am sure they, if there was another major brand hotel nearby there prices would come down.

Room Tip: Ask for a room near the end of the hall. It may take an extra 60 seconds to walk to your room but y...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
CYLEBMANAGER, Director of Sales at Courtyard Hanover Lebanon, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay with us. We appreciate your insight regarding our service and accommodations and we take your comments very seriously as we are always trying to improve upon our guests' experience. We hope you will return to stay with us the next time you are in the area so we may better demonstrate our commitment to your satisfaction. We apologize we did not meet your expectations on this visit and we will use your comments in our training with our associates.

Reviewed 12 October 2013

This Marriott Courtyard was very convenient to travels through New England, especially for viewing the fall colors, getting to Maine for fresh Lobster, Chocolate shopping, whatever your vice may be. Staff was very helpful and pleasant. Had limited availability of breakfast choices in the hotel but there were plenty of selections in the area.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2013

The Hotel is very nice. Well maintained and clean. Our room which had 2 queen beds was very spacious compared to other Marriott Hotels which I have stayed in. The room was pricey but that could have been due to an alumni weekend for the Dartmouth business school. I would definitely stay in again if I was in the area.

Room Tip: Our room face the back of the hotel and was very quite.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 October 2013

When I couldn't get into the Hanover Inn, where I have stayed many times, I booked a room in the Courtyard Inn, near the hospital. Rooms are clean and comfortable and the staff was very accommodating. For a chain motel property, it was very pleasant and a very convenient location for anybody visiting Dartmouth.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank SplashDNewYork
Reviewed 12 September 2013

We just completed our 2nd stay at this very nice hotel. Our room was very clean and nicely laid-out. The restaurant was very good and our server very attentive. The front desk staff generally very friendly and competent, with the exception of the front desk employee whom we encountered at checkout. A very unfortunate way to end a very nice stay.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lebanon
Residence Inn by Marriott Hanover Lebanon
Hanover Inn Dartmouth
Hanover Inn Dartmouth
#1 of 2 in Hanover
Holiday Inn Express & Suites White River Junction
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Whi...
#2 of 8 in White River Junction
Six South St Hotel
Six South St Hotel
#2 of 2 in Hanover

Been to Courtyard Hanover Lebanon? Share your experiences!