We stayed 5 nights at the Fireside in June and where mostly satisfied with our stay,
Pros - good breakfast buffet in a roomy restaurant
- friendly staff except for one surly female reception clerk
- good wifi connection and ice machines
- 24 hour self-serve coffee and tea in lobby
Cons - dated furnishings and decor
- consistently malfunctioning room access locks
- lumpy pillows ( we brought our own)
- very small bathrooms
We stayed here because all of our family members where staying here that week. We had a rate of 109$ per night including breakfast, which was cheaper than the 139$ per night rate at the nearby Fairfield Inn. This is a good choice if you are on a tight budget.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Fireside Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fireside Hotel West Lebanon