US$179
Residence Inn
US$195
US$102
US$86
Hotel Coolidge(White River Junction)
US$130
US$120
Comfort Inn(White River Junction)
US$115
US$104
ComfortInn
Six South St Hotel(Hanover)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$166
Six South
  • Restaurant
All reviewsmassage chairbreakfast buffetwhoopie pielumber yardsausagehot tubroom was cleanoff the highwayfish ponddining areaindoor poolwi finew hampshireupon checkfront desk stafflarge tvpleasant stay
Reviewed 9 July 2012

My son and I I stayed at the Fireside Inn and Suites on June 30. The booking was easy, although, I wished I had had the option to use my AARP card, as there was no place to insert the card # before I booked the room, for the discount.

I arrived, and had asked for an early check in, and my room was available! The room was very nice, clean bathroom, lots of hot water, and a very comfortable bed! It was a very, very hot, humid day, so I turned on the A/C before I left for my event, and when I arrived back at the hotel, the room was at a perfect temperature, and I slept like a baby!! I woke my son up at 8:45 AM the next morning, and he said he hadn't slept that well in 2 weeks! His wife is very pregnant, and the weather prevented her from attending, so he had the bed to himself.

The room included a breakfast buffet that was an excellent value included in the price of the room!! I did not use the amenities, but I saw they had a pool, a pingpong table, and other recreation items for a family with children.

I would highly recommend the Fireside Inn and Suites. The location right off the interstate was perfect to find!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank debvt
Shawn B, Manager at Fireside Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2012

Thank you for taking a moment and sharing your thoughts with the TripAdvisor community. We appreciate your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back soorn

Reviewed 8 July 2012

My husband and I stayed here 3 nights in one of the renovated rooms. The gas fireplace and massage chair are nice touches but the carpet is in desperate need of replacement. It must be the original carpet of this hotel and makes the entire hotel -- renovated rooms included -- smell something awful! I could not sleep in the extremely hard bed with that horrific smell triggering migraines. If I could have slept, I would've only had nightmares of the mold spores invading every inch of me and my possessions. I felt in need of major decontamination after my stay. If you value your health, stay away.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank LaNette S
Management response:Responded 9 July 2012

Thank you for taking a moment to post a review on TripAdvisor. We have never denied that our property is in the midst of renovating our guest rooms. They are being done in sections. If at any point during your 3 night stay, you had informed the front desk about the "smell" that you were incountering, or the bed being too firm for your needs, they would have been more than happy to try to accomodate your needs. I hate to think that you felt that you needed to spend 3 nights in a hotel that you felt had mold spores invading every inch of you and your posessions. I assure you that was not the case. We are sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction and hope that the next time you are in the area, you will be able to find accomodations that suit your needs.

Reviewed 24 June 2012

We stayed 5 nights at the Fireside in June and where mostly satisfied with our stay,
Pros - good breakfast buffet in a roomy restaurant
- friendly staff except for one surly female reception clerk
- good wifi connection and ice machines
- 24 hour self-serve coffee and tea in lobby

Cons - dated furnishings and decor
- consistently malfunctioning room access locks
- lumpy pillows ( we brought our own)
- very small bathrooms

We stayed here because all of our family members where staying here that week. We had a rate of 109$ per night including breakfast, which was cheaper than the 139$ per night rate at the nearby Fairfield Inn. This is a good choice if you are on a tight budget.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank davidli

Thank you for your review. We will be looking into the cons that you listed in your review. We appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 18 June 2012

Stayed at the Fireside Inn one night during a motorcycle trip. Check in was quick, efficient and very friendly. The complimentary whoopie pie was quite tasty too! Our room was very well appointed. We had a king that included a pretty fireplace and great massage chair. The bed was very comfortable. Pillows were plentiful but flat. Need some nice feather pillows on those beds. Bathroom was a bit outdated but functional and clean. TV was outdated. The lobby is very pretty with the koi pond and nice decor. We had dinner at the onsite restaurant. Nothing to rave about. It was edible but thats it. Complimentary Breakfast buffet was very good.Pool area looked very nice too but we didn't use it.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your recent stay and the feedback that you have provided here on TripAdvisor. It was a pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the area soon.

Reviewed 4 June 2012

This was my first stay at the Fireside Inn and having read a few of the reviews I was a little hesitant but once I checked in all those reviews were a distant memory. The check-in was quick and efficient, the lobby was warm & cozy with a beautiful fireplace (which was certainly welcome on the wet & damp weekend), beyond there was the open dining area with a bubbling waterfall & beautifully lit trees, very whimsical!!! Our room was on the 1st floor and was beautifully decorated (was recently renovated), with a small fridge and microwave, and super comfortable mattresses. The only negative, which is very minute, is I found the bathroom to be somewhat cramped (to enter & close the door is somewhat tight). A reviewer had mentioned about the numerous entrances that were not secure which I read the hotel is going to address but I was not overly concerned because the rooms were very secure. The free hot breakfast buffet was hands down the BEST free hot breakfast buffet I have ever had & I have stayed at quite a few hotels. The scrambled eggs were so creamy & buttery they melted in your mouth. We also had sausages 1 day, bacon the next with home fried potatoes & biscuits and gravy 1 day & homemade hash the next. Good variety of cereals (both hot & cold), fruit, pastries, yogurt, waffle station (unfortunately did not have enough room to eat them!!), several types of bread for toast. The ladies serving in the dining area were most friendly! I did not get to use the indoor pool or play area but it looked to be well maintained. More than ample parking & close to the Interstate but not too close that you hear any noise. Will definitely be making a return trip!!!!!

Room Tip: There is no elevator so if you have a problem with stairs, ask to have a room on the 1st floor.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Bridgetmtl

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about your stay and your opinions of the negative reviews that have been posted. We enjoyed having you as our guest and look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.