Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Hotel Coolidge(White River Junction)
View Hotel
Comfort Inn(White River Junction)
View Hotel
White River Inn and Suites(White River Junction)
View Hotel
Super 8 White River Junction(White River Junction)
View Hotel
All reviewsmassage chairbreakfast buffetwhoopie pielumber yardsausagehot tubroom was cleanoff the highwayfish ponddining areaindoor poolwi finew hampshireupon checkfront desk stafflarge tvpleasant stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 July 2013 via mobile

The lighting is like something from House of Frankenstein in Lake George. Dark public spaces, darker room. This is actually a good thing because the hallways and rooms haven't been renovated in perhaps 40 years. Threadbare and buckled carpeting everywhere, peeled paint, stained coffee table in the room, old TV, used soap and wet bathmat in shower upon check-in, sticky floors in the restaurant, a sad breakfast buffet display. And it is not cheap--about $150 per night via Expedia. But there are few hotels in the area and everything is sold out. (I tried to find another place, even though we prepaid and would not be able to get a refund.) Staff were all very nice, which counts for something. If you go try Tip Top Cafe 10 minutes away. A really nice surprise for dinner.

• Stayed: July 2013
Shawn B, Manager at Fireside Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2013

Hello Mitch,

Thank you for providing us with your feedback. We are constantly making improvements to the decor of the hotel. The feedback that we receive from our guest helps us to determine what takes priority. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope that the next time you are in the area you will be willing to stop in and see the improvements.

Reviewed 26 July 2013

Horrible experience! Air conditioning in room didn't work so the room was damp. Ants in room too. Worst hotel I ever stayed in. Will never stay again. We left before breakfast so I don't know how that was. Only good thing was it was pet friendly but surly morning customer service people didn't make it pleasant.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Shawn B, Manager at Fireside Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2013

Julie P,

I strongly disagree with your view of our property, as do many other TripAdvisor travelers. While I am sorry to hear that you stay was "horrible," I do hope that the next time you are in the area, you will be able to find accommodations that suit your needs.

Reviewed 25 July 2013

My mother and I stayed here for 3 nights while taking baking classes at King Arthur Flour. It was a little tricky to find, one of those I see it, but I can't get to it kind of deals. This property is definitely dated, but everyone we met and interacted with (especially the amazingly nice woman who served us at breakfast) was nice and helpful. I have read about other's experiencing a mildew smell, and I can attest to that as well. There was no fan in the small bathroom, so the steam from your shower led to a really strong mildew smell that permeated the entire room. We had to keep the bathroom door closed the smell was so strong. Otherwise, the room was adequate. The carpet in the hallway leading to our room had started to pucker, so watch your step. The hotel should probably look into this as it is a real safety hazard. Overall, it was exactly what I expected. An average inn, proximity to KAF can't be beat unless you're staying directly in Norwich.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Stephanie S

Stephanie B,

Thank you for sharing your experience with the TripAdvisor community. The have ordered new carpets for the hallways to replace the buckled ones that you spoke of. They will be installed as soon as they arrive. We are very excited for this. We have been working diligently to upgrade our facility over the last 2 years. We are happy to hear that your stay went well. We hope that the next time you are in the area you will stop in to see the new carpeting.

Reviewed 20 July 2013

My wife and I just came back from a one week stay at the Fireside Inn in West Lebanon. The Fireside is centrally located to golf courses, great restaurants, and lots of shopping.

The staff was great and very helpful. The offer a full complementary breakfast. The room was clean and comfortable. We will go back there again and again.

Thanks for a great get away

Room Tip: Our room was great rest assured the are all great
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jim4seas
Reviewed 20 July 2013 via mobile

After returning to our room from a late dinner the air conditioner was broken. We called the front desk and once the very nice maintaince man realized it was broken it was replaced with a new one immediately. I was very impressed. There was a mildew smell which I was told had to do with all the excess rain they had. We loved the breakfast! Very fresh and clean. The waitress was very friendly and accommodating. The koi pond with the fish in the loby my granddaughter loved! The bathroom was very small and impossible to get ready in. Very old bathroom, cracks in sink and vanity. Overall it was in the exact location we needed to be in and a very friendly hotel. Good for our one nights stay.

• Stayed: July 2013

Travel4life823,

Thank you for sharing your experience. It was our pleasure having you as our guest. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the area.